Why are there so many more delegate elections this year?

Hofficer Hater

A total of 61 delegate elections have been confirmed as of Friday February 12. That does not include the nomination meetings of yesterday and today.

In 2011 there was a total of 19 delegate elections supporting Fred Gegare or Sandy Pope.

If Junior was doing such a great job why is there so many more delegate elections this year? At least another 10 challenging slates are expected be nominated through the end of the election process.

To the Junior supporters, where were these extra 42 challenging slates in 2011? Most likely supporting the crooked old guard.

A total of 61 delegate elections have been confirmed as of Friday February 12. That does not include the nomination meetings of yesterday and today.

In 2011 there was a total of 19 delegate elections supporting Fred Gegare or Sandy Pope.

If Junior was doing such a great job why is there so many more delegate elections this year? At least another 10 challenging slates are expected be nominated through the end of the election process.

To the Junior supporters, where were these extra 42 challenging slates in 2011? Most likely supporting the crooked old guard.
Good luck with all that. Remember this you still to vote it with the members.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The reason is tdu decided to waste locals money on an elections they can't win so then tdu can complain and criticize about locals over spending.......am I right

Hofficer Hater

The reason is tdu decided to waste locals money on an elections they can't win so then tdu can complain and criticize about locals over spending.......am I right

Thanx for acknowledging that TDU has grown since 2011. More and more members are hungry for reform.

If the OG leaders weren't so arrogant they would give rank and file members delegate spots and save their locals money. But no, they think everyone supports the corporate lawyer.

LagunaBrown

Thanx for acknowledging that TDU has grown since 2011. More and more members are hungry for reform.

If the OG leaders weren't so arrogant they would give rank and file members delegate spots and save their locals money. But no, they think everyone supports the corporate lawyer.

What a sham..... All you tell people is vote against Hoffa and get a free trip to Lave Vegas to get them on the ballot. What a facade.....

Hofficer Hater

What a sham..... All you tell people is vote against H and get a free trip to Lave Vegas to get them on the ballot. What a facade.....

If that was true more than 19 slates would have ran five years ago. The reality is the membership is angry. Democracy being exercised by the members in the most corrupt union in America is here. People are fed up with the bullying tactics and continued corruption.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Tdu is growing?How many members showed up at the tdu convention this year out of the 1.4 million teamsters......lol I know you won't answer that

LagunaBrown

If that was true more than 19 slates would have ran five years ago. The reality is the membership is angry. Democracy being exercised by the members in the most corrupt union in America is here. People are fed up with the bullying tactics and continued corruption.
Actually I think TDU is pulling all the punches they can after T.S. got dumped at his own local. Desperate times equals desperate measures.... You got most of those elections going from Facebook and people that have never been to a single membership meeting. They don't know it only takes 5% of the delegate votes to get on the ticket or that you will be voting on the IBT constitution. Let me ask you how many of those guys on your TDU delegate slates have even read the UPS contract? I have text messages and Emails showing how TDU minions recruited people by anti-hoffa sentiment and a free trip to Vegas with little regard to any further details. It's funny how you preach democracy exercised at every local EXCEPT the ones ran by TDU minions....

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

The challenge isn't the issue. Who is winning these elections?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
TDU is angry. They are scraping together some d bags that pretend to understand labor relations.

You know me...

So you are saying that Hoffa locals are using dues money to fund their campaigns? I mean, besides Aloise, you are saying this is common practice?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

So you are saying that H locals are using dues money to fund their campaigns? I mean, besides Aloise, you are saying this is common practice?
Who pays in your local elections to have ballots sent out and counted?Arent tdu locals using dues money for a free vacation to Florida then using more dues money for drinking at the bar with no panel cases for the only reason of campaigning.....1 person is questionable 3 people is criminal

Spongebob1

.1 person is questionable 3 people is criminal

Selling out the members for Super Bowl tickets and to "buy" your way in to the Playboy Super Bowl Party, is that not criminal,.... Those members took concessions for that,..... R.A needs to be banned for life, and his pensions taken away!!! Better yet jail time!!! You know he's the number three guy on Hof's slate,....

Last edited:

Spongebob1

Other VP's on Hof's ticket are probably losing sleep right now, wondering if there next,.... K.M a trustee is probably a nervous wreck right now,....and he should be,.... Can't go on Eurepeon Golf trips on the members dime,...

image.jpeg