Why are there so many more delegate elections this year?

LagunaBrown

Adults are talking son

Be quiet until you can answer when the last time our local took a case to panel.
This proves you are a fool and adds to the long list of anti-Union crap that you post. Get off the internet and go check when the last panel cases were yourself before you make accusations. I have seen them and discussed them with our BA's because that is what adults talk about in the real world. You are a joke living a fairy tale on the Internet. Best part is you keep posting and we all know your clueless!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
This proves you are a fool and adds to the long list of anti-Union crap that you post. Get off the internet and go check when the last panel cases were yourself before you make accusations. I have seen them and discussed them with our BA's because that is what adults talk about in the real world. You are a joke living a fairy tale on the Internet. Best part is you keep posting and we all know your clueless!
You keep calling me anti-union.

This is a lie.

Get it right.

I am anti-corrupt union.

You apparently like the corruption.

You like the status quo.

realbrown1

TDU goofballs, always try this stuff.

That's all they have.

They can't win an election....

-Bug-
Seems like the OG opposition is winning a few more this year.

I guess people are starting to wake up to the incompetence and corruption that is rampant in the OG.

realbrown1

Do you even realize what you post? You are totally anti-Union, get a clue.
Your post speaks volumes about how little to you have to say about how great your side is doing.

All you can try to do is tear down any opposition, because you can't defend what your side is doing.

You back people like R.A.

People who sell us out for themselves.

Don't you?

Spongebob1

Your post speaks volumes about how little to you have to say about how great your side is doing.

All you can try to do is tear down any opposition, because you can't defend what your side is doing.

You back people like R.A.

People who sell us out for themselves.

Don't you?

He supports RA, and the rest, and that's speaks volumes of his character...says to me he supports thugs, cheaters, thieves, and liars,....

realbrown1

He supports RA, and the rest, and that's speaks volumes of his character...says to me he supports thugs, cheaters, thieves, and liars,....

And notice how he will attack my position on issues, my experience and call me a liar, but his side is stealing, letting pension funds go broke, threatening members and spending us into bankruptcy.

Notice how he never says who he supports?

He always attacks.

Because he knows the people he backs are pieces of crap.

He knows it.

Spongebob1

The IBT troubles range from coast to coast,....

Corruption
Thuggery
Pension disasters,.....many taking extrem cuts,
Many have crappy insurance now,
Crappy contracts in most crafts,
Many officers have huge bloated salaries, that are undeserving,...I looked at 2014 LM2's some have smaller locals with bloated salaries, in other words their salary doesn't match the size of their local,... Now I do believe in paying our officers well, " you get what you pay for" sort-o-speak, doesn't ring true in a lot of these locals,... Some are well over-paid!!

Spongebob1

And notice how he will attack my position on issues, my experience and call me a liar, but his side is stealing, letting pension funds go broke, threatening members and spending us into bankruptcy.

He always attacks.

He knows it.

I still don't have my icons back so I'm giving you this,
image.jpeg

LagunaBrown

He always attacks.

He knows it.
Here is the story little boy..... Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, whatever the result may be it will be deserved and that is the end of that. Your pension is fully funded and your contributions are $20,488 a year. You are making more than you ever have and leading the industry in wages, pension and healthcare. You are the clueless Ron Burgundy of UPS and spew all that is negative while you reap the rewards of the best Teamster benefits of all UPSers. Have a great day.

realbrown1

Here is the story little boy..... Everyone is innocent until proven guilty, whatever the result may be it will be deserved and that is the end of that. Your pension is fully funded and your contributions are $20,488 a year. You are making more than you ever have and leading the industry in wages, pension and healthcare. You are the clueless Ron Burgundy of UPS and spew all that is negative while you reap the rewards of the best Teamster benefits of all UPSers. Have a great day.
That Teamster NJ pension was fully funded years ago, they are bankrupt now and cuts are coming.

NY Teamster Pension fund is now bankrupt and cuts are coming.

We got a grand total of $.25 raise in our pension contributions in 3 years and may not get another on this contract.

If healthcare cost rise, we could also lose some or all of our pay increases the last 2 years also.

Just because we are at just over 90% funded now, does not mean these diversions do not matter.

These diversions will have an impact 10, 15 to 20 years down the road, you watch.

All for a healthcare plan that is not as good as what we had.

UPS made $4.4 billion dollar profit the year our contract was signed.

UPS made $4.8 billion dollar profit in 2015, that's $400 million dollars more in profit in 3 years.

Why are we having to divert any of our pension increases for an inferior healthcare plan?

So UPS can make more money?

Are you sure H didn't get a dump truck full of $100's dumped on his driveway during negotiations?

That's how the OG rolls.

Inthegame

The IBT troubles range from coast to coast,....

Corruption
Thuggery
Pension disasters,.....many taking extrem cuts,
Many have crappy insurance now,
Crappy contracts in most crafts,
Many officers have huge bloated salaries, that are undeserving,...I looked at 2014 LM2's some have smaller locals with bloated salaries, in other words their salary doesn't match the size of their local,... Now I do believe in paying our officers well, " you get what you pay for" sort-o-speak, doesn't ring true in a lot of these locals,... Some are well over-paid!!
The IBT is a big tent with over 400 locals from coast to coast. Of course there's bad actors out there as there is in churches, business, charity groups...but they keep their dirty laundry hidden while we get ours displayed on front pages.
On the outside corner...strike one!
Corruption and thuggery are overblown and certainly far from the norm. The pages in the back of the magazine have gotten pretty thin, and petty. (admittedly RA just changed that)
Pension issues are long term problems that many past leaders share responsibility for.
No one has "crappy" insurance.
Foul tip...strike two!
If you think officer salaries are undeserving apparently the members of those locals have a different view as every officer stands for election every three years.
Now I will agree that Fred Z, who represents the largest part time workforce in the IBT, is overpaid when compared to his average member. But they like him so I'm cool.
Swing and a miss...strike three!!!
There is no joy in mud-throwingville, mighty Spongy has struck out.