why cant non ups employees understand it takes time

LaUpser

i have been with the company for right at 3 yrs now and just became cover driver, which we all know is not full time, when i tell people im driving now first thing out there mouth is (oh YOU FULLTIME) I'm like no. then they say well you need to leave because once i say it will be a while they say u missing out on way more money . does any cd get tired of hearing that and all the other stuff. i just want to scream sometimes also to make it worst i actually left the comapny before for about a year and came back and just that one year i dropped in sen alot. i just cant see myself leaving again since i actually made it this far this time.

upschuck

Just tell them that not many people start at the top(in any profession, not that driving is top, but is a coveted position) and you're just doing your time.

barnyard

KTM rider
It used to be, that if someone ordered something online, it was because they could not find it locally. Now, people are relying on online ordering. Maybe this year will convince people that shopping local is not that terrible a thing.

LaUpser

im actually doing ok but if i can find another fulltime to replace my cureent and still stay with brown i would love it , who knows i make be able to get a route sooner than later we all know how this system works

jaker

trolling
I remember when my mother in law told me I need to quit so I can find a better job and that I don't know if I would ever be a driver because I wasn't one already

Well 13 years later she don't say nothing now , especially since I make more then my father in law now

I had bunch of friends that try to get me to quit so I could go work where they work and make good money right then , now none of them work at those places anymore but I make damn good money now

i have been with the company for right at 3 yrs now and just became cover driver, which we all know is not full time, when i tell people im driving now first thing out there mouth is (oh YOU FULLTIME) I'm like no. then they say well you need to leave because once i say it will be a while they say u missing out on way more money . does any cd get tired of hearing that and all the other stuff. i just want to scream sometimes also to make it worst i actually left the comapny before for about a year and came back and just that one year i dropped in sen alot. i just cant see myself leaving again since i actually made it this far this time.
Because they aren't clerk king enough beer

bill blutnach

these people are paying your bills , yes?

A

anonymous6

survival of the fittest. only the strong will survive this company. if you have the cajones to stick it out you will make the big money someday, have the respect of friends and family ( if that matters to you ) and have the satisfaction for being the best of the best.

otherwise, I hear that fedx is hiring.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I remember when my mother in law told me I need to quit so I can find a better job and that I don't know if I would ever be a driver because I wasn't one already

Well 13 years later she don't say nothing now , especially since I make more then my father in law now

I had bunch of friends that try to get me to quit so I could go work where they work and make good money right then , now none of them work at those places anymore but I make damn good money now
Thats because most people in society dont have the perserverance and intestinal fortitude to have enough mental discipline to wait for things in life. People want everything now, thats not how life works. Everyday on this job your battle tested mentally and physically and most people could never do this job anyway. People want the gravy train and dont wanna work for it.