Why Dano Is Back

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our friend Dano is back spreading the word about how lucky we are to work for FedEx Express...that's his job. People are quitting left and right, the company is in shambles and getting more dysfunctional every day, and now, even managers are saying "enough".

So, instead if actually doing something to improve things, they stay with the same old crap and then send their social media monitor (Dano) on here to try and tell us that we are the ones that have it wrong...FedEx is great, and everything is wonderful!!

Keep trying, Dano.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
The Shillforce is definitely exercising a lack of genuine ideas let alone solutions these days.

Does MT3 write his scripts for him?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And now he has a partner in crime mgw.

Maybe, but Dano's real partner is "Thunder", whom Dano created to be a BC supporter. R1a nailed him on it immediately, further eroding Dano's credibility. He's either a PR Dept. shill or a manager assigned to monitor this site. Quite obvious.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hard to believe that FE would spend the money to monitor a sight that has maybe 25 active members.

It's well known that management monitors this site and that there are many more lurkers than active members. FedEx is a very controlling, paranoid organization that wants to keep a lid on anything potentially damaging.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Our friend Dano is back spreading the word about how lucky we are to work for FedEx Express

I never said any such thing.

People are quitting left and right

But not you, not even despite all of your qualifications and offers that were being thrown your way.

social media monitor (Dano) on here to try and tell us that we are the ones that have it wrong...FedEx is great, and everything is wonderful!!

Again, I've never said such a thing. Let's face it, you just like to whine and make excuses.

You've been here whining about the same thing. FOR YEARS.
You've been threatening to quit. FOR YEARS.
You've made excuse after excuse for not quitting. FOR YEARS.

You don't have the balls to do anything except cry some more when someone asks you why you don't quit. I know why you haven't quit. No one else is offering you a better deal than you're getting here. It doesn't mean that the deal here is gold plated, just that it's better than anything else you're capable of getting.

59 Dano

Maybe, but Dano's real partner is "Thunder", whom Dano created to be a BC supporter. R1a nailed him on it immediately, further eroding Dano's credibility. He's either a PR Dept. shill or a manager assigned to monitor this site. Quite obvious.

Oh my. The 2 biggest idiots on this site are so paranoid that they swore that I created a supporter.

The guy who posted as Thunder doesn't like me. I don't like him.

So, Einstein #1 who posts all sorts of stupidity here, and Einstein #2 who swears he has all sorts of inside connections and then posts bogus news, said that I created an alt account to argue with because I have a hard time finding people here who disagree with me.

CJinx

Would be possible for an admin to compare their ip addresses and at least confirm or deny if they're in the same geographical area? This horse died from blunt force trauma long ago.

59 Dano

To answer the question about why I'm back, corporate sent me to start shenanigans. I'm supposed to run interference so that the 20 or so posters don't rise up even though many of them don't make a lot of sense. Fred and Matt are terrified that MF is going to lead a mass uprising.

According to them, MF's leadership skills are amazing and he's so very organized. They liken him to Col Hogan in stalag 13, leading a revolution from within! I've even seen some Che Guevara shirts with MF's face on them.

We have weekly meetings. Me, Fred, Matt, and the VP's discuss the things we read here. Everyone is so scared of MF. Why, he could run the entire corporation himself!!!! His 4 year-old probably could! We are terribly scared of MF.