Why did Ken H resign as UPS Package Director, Local 175 & JC 94?

Hofficer Hater

Half of you may have heard that the IBT had until today to to take disciplinary action against their little brother Ken H. If they failed to do so, the Independent Review Officer will take over his case tomorrow at 8:00am and will issue disciplinary actions, if the IBT has not yet. Hoffa-Hall Corruption Update

Early yesterday it was revealed by JC 94 that Kenny boy had submitted his resignation via letter. In the evening it was revealed that he had done the same at Local 175 in West Virginia.

He also revealed to his members that he was not negotiating the next UPS contract and that he was stepping down as UPS Package Director. There is no official word on the next Package Director, but rumors circulating are saying that its the Boston Bully Sean O that will succeed Hall. It was leaked out of the Southwest that they're concerned about Sean O for his opposition to the carve out healthcare and his desire to have everyone go into Teamcare.

The website, Retired Teamsters Against Corruption has constantly been updating their page with the latest developments on the ongoing investigation against the crooked Hoffa administration. Teamster Hoffa Hall Corruption Rerun Election

I'm sure more information will be revealed in the morning hours of Monday.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I love how your site directs you right to TDU. More like "None Teamsters Against What Real Members Voted For" should be your site name.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Looks like the teamsters are turning into a bad nightmare. Hopefully the feds can get us back to where we were 15 yrs ago. They leave the rats came back.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Wut ??

15 years ago.... JH was the General President.

20 years ago.... the Feds assisted, in removing RC for financial corruption.

Ron Carey (labor leader) - Wikipedia

-Bug-

We were also under the feds for a few yrs under Hoffa also.

But, it is looking like it will be back again the way things are. Our local had a forensic study done on their books. They were so bad. They were also turned into the feds. Our local will be investigated by the spring.

LeadBelly

Banned
Half of you may have heard that the IBT had until today to to take disciplinary action against their little brother Ken H. If they failed to do so, the Independent Review Officer will take over his case tomorrow at 8:00am and will issue disciplinary actions, if the IBT has not yet. Hoffa-hall Corruption Update

Early yesterday it was revealed by JC 94 that Kenny boy had submitted his resignation via letter. In the evening it was revealed that he had done the same at Local 175 in West Virginia.

He also revealed to his members that he was not negotiating the next UPS contract and that he was stepping down as UPS Package Director. There is no official word on the next Package Director, but rumors circulating are saying that its the Boston Bully Sean O that will succeed hall. It was leaked out of the Southwest that they're concerned about Sean O for his opposition to the carve out healthcare and his desire to have everyone go into Teamcare.

The website, Retired Teamsters Against Corruption has constantly been updating their page with the latest developments on the ongoing investigation against the crooked Hoffa administration. Teamster Hoffa hall Corruption Rerun Election

I'm sure more information will be revealed in the morning hours of Monday.
The Teamsters called and they are looking for 43 years in back dues from you.

wide load

I belong to local 175...it aint true boys and girls
Now it's time for Sam to address this. He was just caught in a blatant lie. But he will TDU it by saying "he heard". Sam is a non Teamster clown the works for TDU next to Paff lining their pockets off the mislead.

LeadBelly

Banned
Now it's time for Sam to address this. He was just caught in a blatant lie. But he will TDU it by saying "he heard". Sam is a non Teamster clown the works for TDU next to Paff lining their pockets off the mislead.
Sam will hide his head. If he wants to be a real Teamster he could pay us back that 43 years back dues and he can get in the game. We can get him a job at ups and he can work his way up through the ranks like most have done on this site. My guess is he can't and won't.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So just to be clear, a brand new member by the name of @Cornbread joins this site and refutes what the creepy @The Son of Sam posts, and we are all supposed to believe all is well in the Marble Palace?

I find myself wondering why, if there are no issues, why did Hoffa and hall petition for and receive a 90 day extension in regards to many of the charges hanging over their heads?

Something 'aint' right????
Are we really supposed to believe all is well???

Last edited:

wide load

So just to be clear, a brand new member by the name of @Cornbread joins this site and refutes what the creepy @The Son of Sam posts, and we are all supposed to believe all is well in the Marble Palace?

I find myself wondering why, if there are no issues, why did Hoffa and hall petition for and receive a 90 day extension in regards to many of the charges hanging over their heads?

Something 'aint' right????
Are we really supposed to believe all is well???
Who knows. Any different than Tim S not cooperating with the investigation of 804?