Why do drivers have this elitist attitude?

Imabear

Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.

Like theyre so important? Actually its the feeder drivers im talking about. Huge egos on them. Im pt pickoff and had an idiot feeder driver ask me if he can pull the truck. I told him im not a supervisor. He stormed off and yelled "no accountability here". Wtf?

I talked to a package car driver on the way out and he was telling me feeder drivers dont do jack :censored2:.
Lots of responsibility driving those big rigs

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Why? Because they make 3x what you do and they worked harder than you to get there and they used to load trucks before PALs and had to do it uphill in the snow.

Non sequitur

Either it's a new feeder that came from packages, so he's still in that hurry up mode, or a new hire from outside the company who doesn't understand the operations

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I always treated part timers like the lazy slugs they are

Made me feel a lot better about myself

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Low blood sugar. The feeder driver gets hungry if they don't eat.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.

Koala's aren't real bears.

You weren't a threat and have little to no intimidation factors.

over9five

Staff member
2vbiqm.jpg