Why do I post on the Brown Cafe Forums?

Integrity

Binge Poster
The reason for this thread is to allow the whole Brown Cafe an opportunity to get to know where each individual is really coming from. I believe, this will enable us to better relate with one another and to help gauge replies based upon this knowledge.

Dear Brown Cafe Forum Members,

I have come to the Brown Cafe to engage in meaningful discussions about serious and difficult issues in an effort to try to help make UPS a better place to work. It is my hope to find like minded UPSers in the Brown Cafe Forum community to join in this endeavor.

Sincerely,
I

over9five

Staff member
Cheap (but quality!) entertainment. You don't have to go anywhere, spend money on gas, or even get dressed!

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I post here because its nice to finally have someone who really wants to listen about UPS woes. My wife just walks away from me and says enough with UPS stories. Think about it how many of your stories start with "so i was making this delivery and....", or "so here I was driving down this street and.....". Then there are always the management complaints to her, "so today our supervisors tell us this....", and she loves when I throw this on her, "so today they put this split on me from....". Any how I'm just happy to have an understanding audience.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
The reason for this thread is to allow the whole Brown Cafe an opportunity to get to know where each individual is really coming from.
but then you post this?
I have come to the Brown Cafe to engage in meaningful discussions about serious and difficult issues in an effort to try to help make UPS a better place to work

with all your other posts, i feel like i have just heard ms florida tell everyone she is against all world hunger, oppression, slavery etc.

how did what you posted tell us where i "is really coming from"

d

browndevil

I prefer to be less of a poster and more of a reader. I go to this site in the morning and when I come home from work. What does that make me?.................... Addicted!!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
but then you post this?

with all your other posts, i feel like i have just heard ms florida tell everyone she is against all world hunger, oppression, slavery etc.

how did what you posted tell us where i "is really coming from"

d

Dear dannyboy,

When I said "is really coming from", I actually did not mean location of the member but more the perspective from which the posts originate.

I sense you want know where I am from, if I am wrong forgive me, but if I am right I will be glad to tell.

I come from the "No Lies Galaxy" and I was sent by my leader "The Truth". Many UPSers have called out in the name of "The Truth" he has sent me to see if I could be of service.

I hope that clears that issue up!!! :happy2:

I understand you come from the perspective of a retired UPS employee. Is this correct?

Sincerely,

I

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
yes sir.

but i left my tin hat at the office.

so when is the truth going to beam you back? or have you been banished to earth for some transgression.

d