Why do newbies......

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
They're cutting their own throats with their completely unrealistic time allowances. What used to be a ten hours day is now barely nine hours. Good luck getting rookies to run scratch.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
They're cutting their own throats with their completely unrealistic time allowances. What used to be a ten hours day is now barely nine hours. Good luck getting rookies to run scratch.
Yep. Combine the crazy ass numbers with kids that don't want to work hard and can't handle failure and you have a recipe for disaster.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
When I look at the newbies ,, I say to myself , was I that young at one time ?? Really !!
Some of these guys look like they are 13 !!
Lol when I started I was 21. Another guy started a few weeks after me. Had his own landscaping company and a young kid. I would of bet you money he was 18 and fresh out of high school.

He was 28 with one hell of a baby face. Lol

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
When I look at the newbies ,, I say to myself , was I that young at one time ?? Really !!
Some of these guys look like they are 13 !!
I had a distant relative yesterday think I was about 19 and have even had people go as far as asking me what grade I'm in. I'm actually much older.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You'll be replaced by a computer well before that happens
no computer can stand next to a manager and tell him that what he's about to do is stupid beyond belief, so no i doubt it

the IE department is being hella expanded, as automation will be significantly directed by us; hourlies on the other hand..