Why do the slugs get help every day.

tacken

Why do the slugs get help every night? Because those folks no if they dog it , they will be rescued at the end of the day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
They don't in my center. They don't send someone help unless they're truly hammered in the morning and make them aware of it well in advance. They'll let someone stay out until 10pm alone.

upschuck

Not to be argumentative, but what do you consider "slugs"? Ones that work by the methods, or the ones that are wasting time. If you are talking about time wasters, then it is because of weak management, if you are talking about methoders, then you should become one.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Not to be argumentative, but what do you consider "slugs"? Ones that work by the methods, or the ones that are wasting time. If you are talking about time wasters, then it is because of weak management, if you are talking about methoders, then you should become one.
One of the drivers in my loop will just pull up next to me and hang out for like 20-30 minutes during my lunch when I know he's already taken lunch. No clue how he gets away with not showing any activity for that long. *shrug*

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
One of the drivers in my loop will just pull up next to me and hang out for like 20-30 minutes during my lunch when I know he's already taken lunch. No clue how he gets away with not showing any activity for that long. *shrug*
One of the drivers I was out jumping with this summer....we spent 15-20 minutes at 2 different stops just so he could BS with a customer....really??

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

I know this is about drivers but, anyone who follows the 8 keys for every package is an idiot. You get tired faster and it actually put more wear and tear on your knees.

oldngray

nowhere special
looks like I have to go shoe shopping

Don't your old shoes still fit?

mens-platform-shoes1.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Don't your old shoes still fit?

mens-platform-shoes1.jpg

I had a pair like those back in the 70's. Long story short--got drunk--stayed over night at friends house---those were the only shoes I had to wear to work. One of the longest days at work I can remember. Last time I wore them we were at a friends wedding and a bunch of us were in a boat going across a lake to where the reception was. I had a pair of comfortable shoes to change into so I threw those high steppers overboard because I hated them. I found out they don't sink because the heals were made of cork. Shoe bobbers. We went back and picked them out of the lake so some hapless water skier wouldn't hit them. Long live disco.

oldngray

nowhere special
I had a pair like those back in the 70's. Long story short--got drunk--stayed over night at friends house---those were the only shoes I had to wear to work. One of the longest days at work I can remember. Last time I wore them we were at a friends wedding and a bunch of us were in a boat going across a lake to where the reception was. I had a pair of comfortable shoes to change into so I threw those high steppers overboard because I hated them. I found out they don't sink because the heals were made of cork. Shoe bobbers. We went back and picked them out of the lake so some hapless water skier wouldn't hit them. Long live disco.

I also had a similar pair in the 1970's. High styling back in high school.

rod

Retired 22 years
I also had a similar pair in the 1970's. High styling back in high school.

You were in style wearing those back then ------except when delivering packages-----you kind of looked like a dork. I know I sure got teased for a long time after I did. In fact it still gets brought up at our monthly retired people breakfast every once in awhile.