Why does the left get so triggered when secession is brought up?

TheDudeAbides92

You would think they would be happy to be separated from us redneck knuckle draggers, clinging to our Bibles and assault rifles.

We would honestly be happy to break away from the left under almost any circumstances. We want nothing to do with their demonic culture and values. You would think they would want to separate from us as well?

Course I know the answer is they want power and control over everyone but I’d like to hear what others think

TheDudeAbides92

Right… in other words they know their utopia doesn’t exist without the suckers who are willing to work for a living and pay taxes

Well I say we should start refusing

TheDudeAbides92

The convid vaccine was such a perfect example of how the left thinks about every issue. It wasn’t good enough for them to take it. They had to make sure everyone else does too

bbsam

Staff member
The Supreme Court has ruled that there is no legal way to secede. It’s pretty much a stance that says, “If you don’t like it, GTFO!”

TheDudeAbides92

The Supreme Court has ruled that there is no legal way to secede. It’s pretty much a stance that says, “If you don’t like it, GTFO!”
Who the hell cares what the Supreme Court says lmao. That’s exactly the reason there should be. 9 corrupt bastards trying to tell us what to do. So according to the almighty supco the government can just get worse and worse and we can’t do anything we’re just slaves? Screw you man

TheDudeAbides92

Most backer of the 2nd Amendment have a real hard on for the Supreme Court these days.
I’ll give them credit if they do the right thing but courts are like a box of chocolates you don’t know what you’re gonna get. And as it is now we got 3 who are faithful to the constitution gorsuch Thomas and alito. We got 3 die hard leftists. And then roberts kav and acb who are fence sitters

TheDudeAbides92

A reasonable person (which nobody on the left is) would say yeah it’s a good idea to split the country and go our separate ways. We both hate each other. Who could disagree? Well them because they’re control freak psychopaths

vantexan

A reasonable person (which nobody on the left is) would say yeah it’s a good idea to split the country and go our separate ways. We both hate each other. Who could disagree? Well them because they’re control freak psychopaths
How would you split it? Would Democrats in red states be forced to sell and move to blue states(and vice versa)? Would we have new countries or just red and blue states? Would the Federal government exist? How would the military be split up?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How would you split it? Would Democrats in red states be forced to sell and move to blue states(and vice versa)? Would we have new countries or just red and blue states? Would the Federal government exist? How would the military be split up?
Smaller government