Why I give... (Un Way)

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Anyone else get on UPSers and watch the "why I give" video. Is it just me or are all of those people on there full of Sugar, Honey, Ice Tea...just throwing it out there, the reason 90% of employees donate to the United Way is because management forces themselves on us and makes us feel guilty if we don't. ..so any of you just flat out not donate anything?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
I stopped giving UPS any money back to give away. They preached to me about wanting 100% participation, and I said I couldn't pretend that they cared about families while dispatching 11 hour days to so many drivers.

Give to whoever you want though. But make sure it's because you want to.

I stopped giving UPS any money back to give away. They preached to me about wanting 100% participation, and I said I couldn't pretend that they cared about families while dispatching 11 hour days to so many drivers.

Give to whoever you want though. But make sure it's because you want to.
A gift from the heart goes a long way.

upschuck

My manager is a very good one right now, so I gave a $1/week so he gets credit or my participation. I have not given anything many years, and will do so again, if my manager goes downhill again.

I give plenty other places, so I feel no obligation to give anything.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I donate $30/week with 100% of my contribution going to our local Hospice, which does wonderful work with those nearing the end of their lives. UPS matches 15% of my donation. I write the $1,560 off of my taxes under charitable contributions.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Anyone else get on UPSers and watch the "why I give" video. Is it just me or are all of those people on there full of Sugar, Honey, Ice Tea...just throwing it out there, the reason 90% of employees donate to the United Way is because management forces themselves on us and makes us feel guilty if we don't. ..so any of you just flat out not donate anything?
Two years ago....somehow When I signed up for a one time donation of 1.00....That became a dollar a week out of my check for the year. After that BS charade....the United Way will never see another dime of my income through UPS . I donate blood to the Red Cross and food to a local food pantry. I don't feel guilty at all.