Why is HR doing this still????!!!

This guy still hasn't paid him after i posted this and I did it anonymously he called him and said he would mail it and he would get it in 2 days it's been 5. This guy is messing with him. If we weren't so behind bc my bf left his full time job to go work at ups and then they all of sudden said he was a filler and got no hours. He's finally working full time at another job bc when he put his 2 weeks in at his old job they trained someone else in his spot, he couldn't go back. He's finally working full time again but we are still behind and our family needs that check. I'm so angry right now, how can someone who works at HR at a legit business get away with this and get sleep over screwing over someone with a family.

Yea he's Called ups everyday for months then the guy from HR called him from his personal cell and said he aleady mailed the check. He
Never got it and called him back and he acted all surprised, but I feel like he's messing with him. This has been 3 months of an ongoing things. It's crazy!!

W

What The Hawk?

Well I'm going to assume that your boyfriend misheard from the get go of what he was getting into. You're not the only one who hasn't gotten pay checks. It's not UPS' fault that you're behind on your finances. Sorry to say but you jumped the gun. If the HR mailed it, be patient. Again, you need to be responsible for your finances.

Observer

Call your State's Dept. of Labor. They don't like it when companies don't pay you. Getting jerked around with payroll is one their games. It will never end unfortunately. It's sad. I had a friend work seasonal and they "forgot" to enter their pay and the person had to wait two weeks to get it. Since they took out union dues but were not in the union yet - they had to grin and bear it! The Dept. of Labor usually has a form online you can fill out. It would be for hours worked and not paid. Good luck.

DRporch

Well I'm going to assume that your boyfriend misheard from the get go of what he was getting into. You're not the only one who hasn't gotten pay checks. It's not UPS' fault that you're behind on your finances. Sorry to say but you jumped the gun. If the HR mailed it, be patient. Again, you need to be responsible for your finances.

Taking a risk to come work at UPS and getting behind is perfectly fine. HR bull:censored2:ting this guy around 3 months is not. however why he hasn't gone in and demanded his paycheck from his old boss or someone who will help is beyond me. or the union... but you cant control your finances in the early stages of UPS. my first year has been brutal for knowing if im working and i almost quit for myself. dont belittle someone because of their finances

Staydryitsraining

Thanks dad

W

What The Hawk?

Taking a risk to come work at UPS and getting behind is perfectly fine. HR bull:censored2:ting this guy around 3 months is not. however why he hasn't gone in and demanded his paycheck from his old boss or someone who will help is beyond me. or the union... but you cant control your finances in the early stages of UPS. my first year has been brutal for knowing if im working and i almost quit for myself. dont belittle someone because of their finances
It is solely YOUR responsibility to keep up with your finances. Point blank period. Not anyone else's fault.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This guy still hasn't paid him after i posted this and I did it anonymously he called him and said he would mail it and he would get it in 2 days it's been 5. This guy is messing with him. If we weren't so behind bc my bf left his full time job to go work at ups and then they all of sudden said he was a filler and got no hours. He's finally working full time at another job bc when he put his 2 weeks in at his old job they trained someone else in his spot, he couldn't go back. He's finally working full time again but we are still behind and our family needs that check. I'm so angry right now, how can someone who works at HR at a legit business get away with this and get sleep over screwing over someone with a family.
IMG_5296.JPG

DRporch

It is solely YOUR responsibility to keep up with your finances. Point blank period. Not anyone else's fault.

well actually UPS HR reps make it seem like youll be getting a ton of hours when in reality its the complete opposite unless its Peak... I for one already expected and knew what happen from knowing people with 10+yrs but for someone who is new coming into UPS HR reps Lead them to believe its this amazing company youll get insane hours at right away. so of course a family will face hardships because of UPS. it may be their responsibility but he cant control being screwed over

W

What The Hawk?

well actually UPS HR reps make it seem like youll be getting a ton of hours when in reality its the complete opposite unless its Peak... I for one already expected and knew what happen from knowing people with 10+yrs but for someone who is new coming into UPS HR reps Lead them to believe its this amazing company youll get insane hours at right away. so of course a family will face hardships because of UPS. it may be their responsibility but he cant control being screwed over
Maybe he isn't being screwed over, intentionally. I didn't get my vacation pay. Things happen.