Why is there not a designated loading/parking spot for Upsers at the UPS Stores.

Sixth Punch Sense

Dumbest :censored2: ever. ORS say park in a safe spot, well that's a block away. And the damn Amazon aholic shoppers that rush to get there :censored2:ty returns in before you leave. "you're picking up my package right?" No mother :censored2:er it went into a 50lb box that isn't full yet.

I hate the Stores.

Last edited:

Shorts365

UPS stores have the absolute worst pickup spots for drivers…EVERY UPS STORE NEEDS A DOCK
✊🧔‍♂️
Not only are they always in the middle of some busy ass strip mall, the architecture and layout is always completely whack. Doing Austin Powers style 10 point turns with my hand truck and telling people to get out my way 5 trips in a row. Also I love how it's so important that I need to sign the wildly inaccurate end of day.

DriverNerd

We have one where the back door is up four stairs. Only four, but doing that 50 times gets old. Another is a nice 150 foot walk because the store is on a parking ramp with a 9 foot clearance.

vvv

Dumbest :censored2: ever. ORS say park in a safe spot, well that's a block away. And the damn Amazon aholic shoppers that rush to get there :censored2:ty returns in before you leave. "you're picking up my package right?" No mother :censored2:er it went into a 50lb box that isn't full yet.

I hate the Stores.
Then do what's needed and park ONE BLOCK away. I did it all the time when asked to go pick them up. I fully agree with you in that they are in the most inconvenient and accident prone areas that make parking unsafe for you and others.

Take yourself out of the equation and take a long stroll with a minimum amount on cart that you can control, and without it falling all over the place.

Always hear "the regular guy usually parks right here". Ya..... I'm not the other guy.

542thruNthru

Probably because non if the stores own the property so how can they reserve a spot for a truck that's there twice a day for an hour, maybe 2 tops.

Sixth Punch Sense

Probably because non if the stores own the property so how can they reserve a spot for a truck that's there twice a day for an hour, maybe 2 tops.
For a company that preaches safety first, seems like this should be an added cost of a franchise. Even a window of say 1600-1800 for a space(two parking spots) would be sufficient.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I hate the Stores.
Your mascara is running…..

oldngray

nowhere special
picdump_3783_05.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Not having somebody hit you while parked at any of the UPS stores i suppose is a small miracle.
We had one now in a different building where the de-facto parking spot is the right hand lane of a 2-lane road.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Not having somebody hit you while parked at any of the UPS stores i suppose is a small miracle.
We had one now in a different building where the de-facto parking spot is the right hand lane of a 2-lane road.
I had a lady hit me. I held the door for her, she gets in her Tesla, then proceeds to back up hitting my truck. SMH.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
The store owner for my store had the property owner spray paint NO PARKING on the pavement behind the store for loading. It still doesnt stop the other suite lease holders from parking there.

Ill just block them in. The land owner sides with the ups store on this issue. I just smile and load.