Why isnt there disscussion about these peoples religious backgrounds?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trooper suspect was finally caught today, but where is the non stop coverage about his religious affiliations? What church did he attend? What religion did he belong to? Who were his religious inspirations?

Of course, we already know he is an armed Christian white male, so why not investigate what he wrote on his facebook page? Where are all his uploaded photos posing with guns?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/10/31/us-usa-pennsylvania-shooting-idUSKBN0IJ2SP20141031

Should we now place all christians on the "terror" watch list?

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're REALLY grasping here. This guy is an a hole, he should be tortured to death.

You KNOW he was a Christian, or are you just assuming stuff (as usual). When you assume you make an ass out of you (again as usual)

Just read that whole article......not a single word of his religion, but again it has to be a right wing, gun toting Christian as the worlds biggest threat.....not the islam idiots actively murdering TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who happen to disagree with their philosophy.

We'll compare this tool to a religion and group hell bent on killing everyone in the west, now that's rich

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're REALLY grasping here. This guy is an a hole, he should be tortured to death.

You KNOW he was a Christian, or are you just assuming stuff (as usual). When you assume you make an ass out of you (again as usual)

Just read that whole article......not a single word of his religion, but again it has to be a right wing, gun toting Christian as the worlds biggest threat.....not the islam idiots actively murdering TENS OF THOUSANDS of people who happen to disagree with their philosophy.

We'll compare this tool to a religion and group hell bent on killing everyone in the west, now that's rich

Gee, how does it feel to be lumped into ONE catagory by religion because of one persons actions?

I look forward to seeing you on the terror list.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gee, how does it feel to be lumped into ONE catagory by religion because of one persons actions?

I look forward to seeing you on the terror list.

TOS.

Lumped in by who, you? Then I'm ok with it. I'll bring my suicide vest to visit you. Without a gun to stop me, it's a good thing you live in a great neighborhood.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Lumped in by who, you? Then I'm ok with it. I'll bring my suicide vest to visit you. Without a gun to stop me, it's a good thing you live in a great neighborhood.

White sheets and pointed caps arent allowed past the gates. Sorry, but thanks for the thought of visiting.

TOS.