Why people use U.P.S.

UPSmeoff

I'm still fricking waiting!!!! The store where it shipped from is literally 1 mile away from my house...............................................................................................................i want it by this weekend.

Jun 2, 2012 8:18 AM
In transit

CHARLESTON, SC

Jun 2, 2012 12:01 AM
Departed FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST CHARLOTTE, NC

Jun 2, 2012 12:00 AM
Shipment information sent to U.S. Postal Service

Jun 1, 2012 1:48 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
FEDEX SMARTPOST CHARLOTTE, NC

Jun 1, 2012 1:03 PM
Departed FedEx location
CHARLOTTE, NC

Jun 1, 2012 1:38 AM
CHARLOTTE, NC

May 31, 2012 9:31 PM
Left FedEx origin facility
HANAHAN, SC

May 31, 2012 9:01 PM
HANAHAN, SC

May 31, 2012 2:33 PM
Picked up
HANAHAN, SC

May 30, 2012 11:49 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx​

€#€}€~£#££|££€~!~€€<£~¥£<££|¥<£^{*}€<<<]^<££|£~**~?>|£~£€£#£}€€}%>{£#¥£|£*#^~>€{^!,!€~€|€)$;@/$;):$$/&($$&;)$):$&-'jdj#£|¥=|•£~€*\¥£~£¥\¥£~€€~€€#%~%%\>][]|££,!?|?|

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Good luck with that. Looks like it shipped smart post, which is basically the same as sure post. You'll get it whenever its convenient for your post office to process it. Greetings from the Capitol City, btw.

UPSmeoff

He said the store where it shipped from was only 1 mile away. So why didn't he go down there and pick it up. If that had happened we wouldn't be here wasting bandwidth.

It was a birthday present from my dear sweet mother who had me through immaculate conception. She ordered it for me and thought it would be a nice surprise.

UPSGUY72

I guess i could add a 'This is' in front of the title, but i don't want to.

If you have a complaint why don;t you call the shipper and complain about it.... Complaining here or on a FED EX board isn't going to help the shipper is the one that determines how the package get shipped it has nothing to do with UPS or FED EX it just the shipper and customer being cheap and saving a little on shipping

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If you have a complaint why don;t you call the shipper and complain about it.... Complaining here or on a FED EX board isn't going to help the shipper is the one that determines how the package get shipped it has nothing to do with UPS or FED EX it just the shipper and customer being cheap and saving a little on shipping

The absurdity is the store is one mile away from his house---he could have walked there and back 100 times over by now.

UPSmeoff

I guess i do sound like i'm complaining....but I just had no idea that the USPS would be this slow processing a fed ex smart post shipment. What kind of reputation do you think they are giving Fed ex/UPS by delaying shipment. The average joe just see's that it is a Fed ex/UPS shipment and blames them.
As far as me picking up what I want.......I CAN'T....the company wants to wait for either the pkg to arrive, or wait and file a claim before they give me another of what they already shipped.

barnyard

KTM rider
I was under the impression that when we deliver stuff to the PO, they deliver the next day. The only stuff they hold is stuff that is requested to hit doorsteps by certain dates. Other than those specific circumstances, I would think that the PO wants to get rid of stuff, not warehouse the stuff.

UPSGUY72

I was under the impression that when we deliver stuff to the PO, they deliver the next day. The only stuff they hold is stuff that is requested to hit doorsteps by certain dates. Other than those specific circumstances, I would think that the PO wants to get rid of stuff, not warehouse the stuff.

No they deliver it when they get around to it. It could be the next or the day after... IF it gets to the post off on Friday you might not get the package to Monday. The post office is very inefficient because they can be.