Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjee

My package was suppose to arrive yesterday. I checked the tracking Yesterday and it said Rescheduled Delivery for today. Again it didn't show up I checked tracking and it says Reschedule Delivery for Tomorrow. When I check their site it only says I can reschedule it for a different day. But I didn't and It gives no other explanation. What's going on?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Call 1-800-PICK-UPS to talk to a UPS Customer Service Rep

This site has nothing to do with UPS except most our members happen to work at UPS.
And some retirees who just can't let UPS go.
And some lost FedEx employees who think the rest of us like them ... ehh, they are OK.

You will get a range of opinions on a range of topics but no one will be able to take action on your package to help you.

Please come back and visit us if you want to talk about something other than your :censored2: :censored2: :censored2:ing packages! :devil2:

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
It will be there soon enough. An extra day provides a little mystery, and the proximity to the weekend will make it exciting.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If you don't get it today, don't worry! We work Saturdays now. Usually you will get the BEST customer service from us on a Saturday!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
@Anjee
Without the tracking info can't answer for certain as to your issue, but some possible explanations.
Your package could be a candidate for delivery synchronization,
The shipper may have created the label on one day but not given us the package until the next day creating a early false scheduled delivery date...

IN YOUR FACE @Monkey Butt you can't silence me punk

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
IMG_2396.GIF

Star B

White Lightening
They gave it to DHL Ground driver.

No, not those guys that drive around in the yellow vans now. Nope, the old DHL guys in the grey vans that say "Airborne Express".

I heard their going to be back in business shortly.

And some lost FedEx employees who think the rest of us like them ... ehh, they are OK.

HEY! I'm only here because that's what DRA told me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.