Why shouldn't we strike?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
A strike today wouldn't be supported by the public as it was 20 yrs ago , your getting paid health care, a pension , and 34 an hour to drive a truck !

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Last strike , times were booming ! Now people are recovering from a long ression , I joust don't think we'd get as much as a positive support as we did back then

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
With Hoffa we will never strike. Plus he gave away so much. We really have nothing to get. We will get pittance of a raise. Most pt (if they bother to vote) will take the money. We will be without a contract for atleast 6 months. Cove above is correct

brownelf

Strike benefits went up to $150 week, that's more than most pt take home. It would be like getting a raise for them, without the hassle of actually working. Won't have a dog in this fight I'm outta here in January, but something needs to be done to make it worth the backbreaking work the partimers do to keep the good ones. If they ever wake up and realize they have the numbers to make this happen, all they have to do is show up at the demands meetings and vote.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ups has pushed us beyond the point of giving a :censored2:. If anything little thing is even mentioned of being taken away(and I know it will) you got my no vote.
Exactly. Anything short of status quo should be a no.

In the decade I have been here the dividend has increased 50 cents. That's almost 2 billion dollars more per year the company is paying shareholders than they were 10 years ago.