Why would UPS 05 drivers?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Under allowed is not the same thing as under dispatched

How long have you driven?

Why are you more worried about this guy’s route than management seems to be?
Oops, meant to say under dispatched. Have been driving long enough. And it only worries me when the stops they take off him always always land on me. But hey that doesn't happen in the real world.

Re-Raise

Oops, meant to say under dispatched. Have been driving long enough. And it only worries me when the stops they take off him always always land on me. But hey that doesn't happen in the real world.
The problem you are having has nothing to do with bonus.

More often the sloths have work taken off them to keep them below 9.5, and that work goes to the runners.

Re-Raise

total nonsense; our legal dept would have a :censored2:ing heart attack if someone made a discrimination feature like that
If our ORION was all jacked up, we could change the parameters ourselves and it would change the trace.

Our PDS had some drivers in the system as running over an hour each day and other drivers in the system as running under. It changes the order of the stops because of time commitments.

This is not the same as changing the time allowance for bonus.

The time allowance is based on the stops and miles in different areas, but that can also be a moving target

oldngray

nowhere special
If our ORION was all jacked up, we could change the parameters ourselves and it would change the trace.

Our PDS had some drivers in the system as running over an hour each day and other drivers in the system as running under. It changes the order of the stops because of time commitments.

This is not the same as changing the time allowance for bonus.

The time allowance is based on the stops and miles in different areas, but that can also be a moving target
You could lose an hour on paper if they gave you just 1 stop from a different loop because it messes up mileage allowances. Result is if they use pocket dispatch to hit the mandated stops per car extra stops could result in your planned day going down with more work added.

Re-Raise

You could lose an hour on paper if they gave you just 1 stop from a different loop because it messes up mileage allowances. Result is if they use pocket dispatch to hit the mandated stops per car extra stops could result in your planned day going down with more work added.
Possibly.

The total number of stops isn’t always the biggest factor. Some residential areas you could knock off 20 stops easier than 5 business stops with guard shacks and bulk.

I just tried to deliver my route safely and at a pace that I was comfortable with. I never cared that much about the nickels and dimes that I might get from bonus, and I sure as hell didn’t care about anyone else’s bonus.

oldngray

nowhere special
Possibly.

The total number of stops isn’t always the biggest factor. Some residential areas you could knock off 20 stops easier than 5 business stops with guard shacks and bulk.

I just tried to deliver my route safely and at a pace that I was comfortable with. I never cared that much about the nickels and dimes that I might get from bonus, and I sure as hell didn’t care about anyone else’s bonus.
Not just possibly. They did it to my route for a while. The PDS would add about 20 stops from another area and my planned day would be half an hour less despite more stops and miles. Also if I had any stops from another area next to me I would lose half an hour on paper. Pointless to try to chase their arbitrary numbers and much easier if you don't worry about them.

Staydryitsraining

I was going to take care of the vote myself, he said let me look into it. Came back and said the company decides if a building bonuses, he at first told me it was a members vote.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I was going to take care of the vote myself, he said let me look into it. Came back and said the company decides if a building bonuses, he at first told me it was a members vote.

Depends on your supplemental language.

Article 19 Section 10

"There will be no newly implemented incentive plans or bonus plans unless approved by the affected employees and the Union. Current plans will remain in effect unless grieved by the majority of the employees involved and approved by the Joint Area Committee:"

We've had this language in the Central since 1990.

No more bonus centers here....

BrownStains

Not just possibly. They did it to my route for a while. The PDS would add about 20 stops from another area and my planned day would be half an hour less despite more stops and miles. Also if I had any stops from another area next to me I would lose half an hour on paper. Pointless to try to chase their arbitrary numbers and much easier if you don't worry about them.
they keep putting one of my pickups on a route that borders my route but is in a different loop even though I always do the pickup. Either it’s an honest mistake and dispatch screwed up somthing in the plan or it’s doing somthing in the numbers I’m not sure . If it’s a mistake then fine but they keep doing it even when we told them to move the pickup back.