WHY????

If you don't want these kind of threads started you should tell him to tone it down. If you are going to let him take shots at everybody and me then I should be able to fire back. Haven't we learned from the tieguy situation. I know I'm not the only one who is sick of his remarks.

DS

Fenderbender
If you don't want these kind of threads started you should tell him to tone it down. If you are going to let him take shots at everybody and me then I should be able to fire back. Haven't we learned from the tieguy situation. I know I'm not the only one who is sick of his remarks.
407 stew , you fail to mention who it is that bothering you.
I read a lot of posts and I can't keep up with who likes who or not.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think he is referring to one duplicate thread getting deleted and the original thread being moved to a different forum since it was not UPS related. I'm not the mod that did that by the way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My opinion, for what it's worth, you can't start a thread that's gonna be a "pile on" for a poster you are frustrated with. Many threads may turn into a fray, but they can't start that way.

Whoever removed it did the right thing.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me,
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

Well I gave you ev'rything I had,
But you left me sitting on my own,
Did you have to treat me oh so bad,
All I do is hang my head and moan.

Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me,
Tell me why you cried, and why you lied to me.

If there's something I have said or done,
Tell me what and I'll apologize,
If you don't really can't go on,
Holding back these tears in my eyes.

from the good book of John & Paul

moreluck

golden ticket member
That song always was played in the gym, during lunch and all the girls danced to it.......no boys in my school. Love that song!