Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Daunte Wright, 20, was shot by a Brooklyn Center police officer on Sunday during a routine traffic stop
  • Wright's mother suggested her son was pulled over for having an air freshener hanging from rear view mirror

Here we go again with false claims being the narrative

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz tweeted he was praying for Wright's family "as our state mourns another life of a Black man taken by law enforcement."

wilberforce15

They don't need a trial or news or events for motivation.

They want to do this every single day.

They've simply absorbed the fact that people won't really stop them.

It will continue until people do stop them.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
They don't need a trial or news or events for motivation.

They want to do this every single day.

They've simply absorbed the fact that people won't really stop them.

It will continue until people do stop them.
1618228466828.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch that takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, burn his damn house down!" -- Will Munny

That would stop the BS.

wilberforce15

"All right now, I'm comin' out. Any man I see out there, I'm gonna kill him. Any son of a bitch that takes a shot at me, I'm not only gonna kill him. I'm gonna kill his wife, all his friends, burn his damn house down!" -- Will Munny

That would stop the BS.
It would stop it.

But Minneapolis will vigorously prosecute all innocent people who try to stop bad guys.

Exhibit A: Chauvin

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If one is upset by any news event, is your reaction to commit a felony?

Time to use technology in order to prosecute as many looters as possible. Once folk fear being caught, this will stop.

cachmeifucan

Cpd killed a 13 year old boy the body cam footage gets released soon. So its going to get bad again. Looting isn't the answer. But cops got to stop killing citizens. Its a case by case. Im a right wing Republican and i believe George floyd was murdered. No reason to kneel on his neck especially if hes on cuffs. Charge anyone let the jury decide thats America