Will a ticket kill my chances?

MemberY

So headed home from work tonight and a cop was apparently sitting right past where it turned from a 55mph zone to 45 and he pulled me over and gave me a ticket for 59 in a 45. He said I won’t get any points on my license but how will this affect my chances of driving package or feeder?

MAKAVELI

So headed home from work tonight and a cop was apparently sitting right past where it turned from a 55mph zone to 45 and he pulled me over and gave me a ticket for 59 in a 45. He said I won’t get any points on my license but how will this affect my chances of driving package or feeder?
Traffic school.

IESucks

Might as well forget it if you can't follow speed limits.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
giphy.gif