Will Democrats show their TRUE colors next week ???

The big package

Next week in California there is an election for governor which basically is a race between a white guy ( Gavin newsom) and a black guy ( Larry Elder ) . The white guy has been running that state into the ground since day one . He has had zero policies that benefit the people of California . So why would the people vote for him ??? Who knows !!! Meanwhile the California media has been calling the black guy ( Larry Elder ) all kinds of insulting names And trying to run him out of town . If this is not racism I don't know what it is !!! My guess is that the people will vote white , making the historically racist party once again in ( white) power of California !!!

vantexan

Next week in California there is an election for governor which basically is a race between a white guy ( Gavin newsom) and a black guy ( Larry Elder ) . The white guy has been running that state into the ground since day one . He has had zero policies that benefit the people of California . So why would the people vote for him ??? Who knows !!! Meanwhile the California media has been calling the black guy ( Larry Elder ) all kinds of insulting names And trying to run him out of town . If this is not racism I don't know what it is !!! My guess is that the people will vote white , making the historically racist party once again in ( white) power of California !!!
The big question to me is will Hispanics vote for a black man? If they do Newsome is toast. It's such a liberal state voters are really going to have to be extremely unhappy with Newsome to vote for a conservative. Voting for a liberal Obama is one thing, but a conservative even if he's black is something else.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

We all know about Californians.. They always vote for the prettiest candidate. 🎥

Big Rigger

We all know about Californians.. They always vote for the prettiest candidate. 🎥
Idk if you saw the last video I saw with Rose on the stage where Larry got an ovation from the liberal press at the end. Sounded like the whole room clapped.
Do the Dems think that having Joe Biden shuffle around with Newsome in support helps his case?
They evidently haven't seen the several college football game rousing renditions of £¥¢π... Joe Biden.
We'll see how messed up California truly is shortly.

Big Rigger

Biden sucks. Blinken sucks. Harris and Pelosi suck.
I'm all about pension, NLRB, and OSHA reforms but watching the chopper flown around with an afghan siv hanging on the landing gear with a noose around his neck, seeing the massive blood stains from the pregnant police officer shot multiple times in the head in front of her family, the raping of the girls school principal's wife in front of him and then beheading him in front of the family is more important to me than labor issues.

When the suicide bombings start over here I'm sure I'll be worried about my pension, ulp charges, and egress issues.

Sorry, I'm out on this administration.

When you know that exiting that country like this will cause massive murderous crimes against humanity and you do it anyway then you are complicit and so are the people who support this sorry bunch of crooked and cold hearted liars.

Last edited: