Will feeder drivers vote to strike on pkg/pt issues?

qdg2

I don’t belittle you you belittle yourself. You work here because you are incapable of negotiating these wages and these benefits for yourself it’s just that simple.

You’ve been on here for two days attacking people and being a bully because that’s what you really are a hateful manipulative bully
pages and pages

qdg2

Say 40 years huh? I’m sure your wife hopes you do 40 more? Pathetic
gosh.......the hate.

You do realize other folks read this stuff.....

I heard if you don't have anything nice to say....say nothing....

I wonder why that doesn't apply to you? I mean.....self-admitting pages and pages of it(by you). Page after page.....

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Again......you called me childish....

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Again, let's try this......"if your admin/opinion skills suck.....you suck...."

See?

Again, "I think".....and how laughable this statement is......considering the revolving content of the handful of personally attacking bullies.....

You are attacking me publicly. You seem to skip over whatever parts of statements are made....they matter.

Apply your bias/prejudice fairly. Notice, my statements are generally reactive.

"impossible to get along with...." Oh? So? I'm not here to make friends or participate in sexual innuendo or whatever.

It's interesting how hateful, bullying is standard ok stuff.....never a word for your pals.....why is that? Your hypocrisy is breathtaking.
Do you think it’s a little weird that you’re the only one on this site that goes on and on about being bullied
Think about it what does it say about you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The difference is he’s correct and you’re not.

Criticism? You can’t take it and if anybody criticizes you, you say they’re bullying you because you like to hide behind somehow Being mistreated.

Unless somebody agrees with you nothing you say is relative …See

A better way to negotiate? I think the union has negotiated pretty well for some of us. Hopefully they continue and take care of some who have been underrepresented. You’re one of the highest paid workers in your industry because of “our” union, stop bellyaching about everything. You even had the nerve to say someone who wasn’t even here to vote on a contract is the problem because you’re so ill informed and self-absorbed about every Union issue.

Make no mistake Mr. quad you are One of the top five most hypocritical posters on this website.
And hysterical I always know when I see his name I’am going to de entertained
We are laughing at you quadgirl not with you

Sacrificial Lamb

Package Shepherd
And hysterical I always know when I see his name I’am going to de entertained
We are laughing at you quadgirl not with you
0BBA061B-EFC1-4B95-A411-9BAA6978D588.gif

Thebrownblob

gosh.......the hate.

You do realize other folks read this stuff.....

I heard if you don't have anything nice to say....say nothing....

I wonder why that doesn't apply to you? I mean.....self-admitting pages and pages of it(by you). Page after page.....
Not much nice to say about someone with your attitude my friend. You’ve managed to be here 40 years off the backs of negotiated wages and benefits for you, and think you’re better than people. Really people like you are the problem Constant complainers, never stepping up to solve any problems. And then turning around and crapping on the people below you. Maybe take a good look in the mirror and hear the problem not all the people you think are being unsafe maybe it’s you.

Say if you could do a better job why didn’t you strike out on your own instead of being a teamster if it’s so awful? Pages and pages for you buddy.

Hadjabear

I voted No last contract and I'll probably vote no this contract too unless wages for PT are meaningfully addressed, it's embarrassing that right after "the best contract ever" was ratified UPS was paying more than the negotiated wages to new hires including weekly attendance bonuses and double shift bonuses.

PT wages and starting wages for FT I believe affect feeders, hiring quality employees that care about load quality, staffing to wrapping up trailer by on time. people that will stay around or willing to start from the bottom to go into package, package car being short staffed and lack of interest from them to come to feeders, which has led to our feeder dept being short staffed, routes get cut l, extra work to cover rail, cpu, call ins.

qdg2

Maybe "our" company could learn how to pay their bills.

:biggrin:
Ok.

Relevance to the thread?
Help me understand your "questionable" history with UPS.

You recently said you had part-time experience ?

I thought you started in automotive... and then went to pkg... and eventually feeders ?

Thats an illustrious career at UPS.
And this too^^^^^^

I responded.

Now, besides doxing me.......why do you ask?

Non liberal

It’s still a brotherhood. Many new guys have never been in a union before. They don’t know how any of this works.

It’s everyone’s job to help them, and try to show them the ropes. Including helping explain to them how important voting is.
I think the newer part timers have more then any part timer in the history of ups. They’ll get their hourly increase. I don’t understand the problem. It’s just a part time job. You have to earn your right in the company if you want to be front and center in the contract! Full timers take precedent.