Will I be sent home eventually

snarts

Just completed my second week (not counting orientation) as a PT preloader. Until today I'm still listed as a trainee on the schedule posted infront of the boxline even though they really only trained me for one day. Does UPS have a history of sending people home and cutting their hoursonce their supposed two week training period is over? I've been working every day for at least four and a half hours or more and I am kind of surprised because the lady who was their for the orientation told us we would likely be sent home due to the volume around this time.

Also when are my post going to stop needed approval before they are posted? It's been like 5 months, god damit.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Just completed my second week (not counting orientation) as a PT preloader. Until today I'm still listed as a trainee on the schedule posted infront of the boxline even though they really only trained me for one day. Does UPS have a history of sending people home and cutting their hoursonce their supposed two week training period is over? I've been working every day for at least four and a half hours or more and I am kind of surprised because the lady who was their for the orientation told us we would likely be sent home due to the volume around this time.

Also when are my post going to stop needed approval before they are posted? It's been like 5 months, god damit.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1458353000.548308.jpg

Holydriver

Just tell them that your mom said she wanted you home before the street lights came on and ready for dinner. That'll get you sent home.

Ask @cheryl