Will I get this job?

fatthief

I went to an interview yesterday, everything looks fine, yet at the end one of the interviewer said " if you don't get this job will you accept another option?" Is this mean I am no longer consider for this position?

bill blutnach

I went to an interview yesterday, everything looks fine, yet at the end one of the interviewer said " if you don't get this job will you accept another option?" Is this mean I am no longer consider for this position?

perhaps you applied for the "fat thief" position? Yes

my smart alec response machine is overloading on this one....:)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What it means is what would you like to do if the position that you applied for has either been filled or is no longer available. Would you be willing to accept another position within the company or do you want your application removed from consideration?

Meloetta

I'm kind of surprised you found this forum and you went through the trouble of making an account just to ask a bunch of unrelated people this question.

Even if you get the job you do know that at this point it'll just be seasonal right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm kind of surprised you found this forum and you went through the trouble of making an account just to ask a bunch of unrelated people this question.

Even if you get the job you do know that at this point it'll just be seasonal right?

He is applying for a job in a non-operations division.

I kinda surprised you found this forum and went through the trouble of setting up an account. Wait a minute we all had to do this one time or another and you did it today.

Meloetta

I kinda surprised you found this forum and went through the trouble of setting up an account. Wait a minute we all had to do this one time or another and you did it today.
I thought he was literally just applying to ups. I didn't realize he already had a job at ups

cino321

Imagine having every intention to interview for a business development sales type of position and being told currently the only jobs available are as seasonal driver helpers.