Brandon5658

So a follow up to sucking at preloading. I still can't handle 4 package cars. Its draining the life out of me. I feel like I would be better doing unload or sort. A PT supervisor told me I wouldn't make book if I asked to work other than as a preloader, but another told me I should ask to be moved if I'm not comfortable.
My PT supervisor constantly has to jump in and help me, then is passive aggressive about it. I need the money and I'm trying my best but I still can't keep up with the other guys; although all of them have worked longer than me lol. What do I do!?

Box Ox

No doubt. I get a little better everyday though. Should I stick with it until I make book or ask to be a sorter or something?

You should if you’d like to continue with UPS. Choice of preload assignment isn’t really a thing even after you make your 30. Misloaders typically go to unload, ladies to clerk or small sort, anybody to aisle sort.

We’re all just pieces in the machinery that makes the boxes move. Management doesn’t really care what we’d prefer to do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So a follow up to sucking at preloading. I still can't handle 4 package cars. Its draining the life out of me. I feel like I would be better doing unload or sort. A PT supervisor told me I wouldn't make book if I asked to work other than as a preloader, but another told me I should ask to be moved if I'm not comfortable.
My PT supervisor constantly has to jump in and help me, then is passive aggressive about it. I need the money and I'm trying my best but I still can't keep up with the other guys; although all of them have worked longer than me lol. What do I do!?
Look around. If you are breathing, you are hired. Stop worrying and just do your best until you make book. They need bodies.

Brandon5658

You should if you’d like to continue with UPS. Choice of preload assignment isn’t really a thing even after you make your 30. Misloaders typically go to unload, ladies to clerk or small sort, anybody to aisle sort.

We’re all just pieces in the machinery that makes the boxes move. Management doesn’t really care what we’d prefer to do.
I'll continue then haha. Thanks for that insight. I just wanna be a driver

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You’re stressing way to hard over a $10 an hour job

Walmart’s hiring

Brandon5658

Look around. If you are breathing, you are hired. Stop worrying and just do your best until you make book. They need bodies.
Will do. But hey, if they need bodies why do so little people get hired? I was in a group of like 10 persons who came for an interview and only I got hired within that group lol

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
They’re gonna keep you. Don’t worry about it. And also don’t get TOO good or you will have a fifth truck soon. You don’t get a pat on the back at this place for a good job just more work.

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Will do. But hey, if they need bodies why do so little people get hired? I was in a group of like 10 persons who came for an interview and only I got hired within that group lol
I usually act like I'm about to have a have a stroke and start yelling about slavery and various obscenities. That way our HR people really have to work hard. She rarely comes by me anymore. Used to jump up on the platform right in the middle of my pull and brings some fresh turds on up to take a look at me building out bricks

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

The other 9 people took one look at what they'd be doing and for how much and declined, which was smart.

Once you get through probation and initiate into the union, file a grievance every time a supervisor "helps" you.

Brandon5658

The other 9 people took one look at what they'd be doing and for how much and declined, which was smart.

Once you get through probation and initiate into the union, file a grievance every time a supervisor "helps" you.
That sounds hilarious. What'll happen?

Rabbit

Loading gets easier and faster the better you know your trucks and how to load them each one is diffetent. It gets easier if your willing to work.