Will I still get the job?

heyhowow

About 4 years ago, I applied for package handler position, was asked to go to a tour, and then set to work the following week. However the following week, I was hired for a better job so I didn't go to UPS nor did I call in.

Recently, I have been going to school and re-applied for the same overnight shift and the system automatically scheduled me for a tour. Will they notice what happened before?

Thanks

bumped

Of course they'll notice. They don't know who in the blue hell you are, but your social security number will do all the talking.

Would you hire yourself?

gingerkat

You have enough balls to re-apply after you're told that if you don't show up, screw up enough or quit you will NEVER get rehired? Umm, go back to school or find a better one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You went on a tour, then you were scheduled to start working the next week? Ya I highly doubt that.
Either you have a bad memory, or that's the fastest UPS HR department I've ever heard of.
Leaving out some facts maybe?

Buck Fifty

I got a dollar says he gets a job. That's heyhowow stupid it has gotten round here. Just Sayin. Just have a good story. Let us know !!!

Ouch

In our bldg I believe if you can fog a mirror they will hire you. It would be worth a shot. There is only one way to find out go and talk to them.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
You went on a tour, then you were scheduled to start working the next week? Ya I highly doubt that.
Either you have a bad memory, or that's the fastest UPS HR department I've ever heard of.
When I started, went on the tour and was working no more than a week later. I think it was 5 days.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No. Who do you think you are? We don't need anymore people like you here at UPS. Sorry, but you had your chance. You know it costs us over $1000 to hire you? Do you want to waste our money again and quit in a week and come venting on here saying how you hate him and this and that.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Sounds plausible. I started orientation a day or two before my interview. [Eh hem] as I said before, my good looks surely helped. I dont know if this guy landed a Goerge Clooney on the HR like I did, but it is very possible to be hired so quickly. It just depends on how much the HR likes you.

gingerkat

Sounds plausible. I started orientation a day or two before my interview. [Eh hem] as I said before, my good looks surely helped. I dont know if this guy landed a Goerge Clooney on the HR like I did, but it is very possible to be hired so quickly. It just depends on how much the HR likes you.
Wait, what exactly did you do for that HR guy to get that job so quickly? Boy, you sure do have a pretty mouth.

Oh and just because mommy tells you that you're good looking, it doesn't make it so.

cynic

About 4 years ago, I applied for package handler position, was asked to go to a tour, and then set to work the following week. However the following week, I was hired for a better job so I didn't go to UPS nor did I call in.

Recently, I have been going to school and re-applied for the same overnight shift and the system automatically scheduled me for a tour. Will they notice what happened before?

Thanks

I am not worthy in your presence!! You no-called/no-showed on the very first day!! LOL

On a serious note they'll probably (re-)hire you.