Will it ever stop? The numbers game continues

Brown Buddy

UPSnBrowns
Is your hub cheating the numbers! Will this ever stop?..same packages going in circles for days, as well as many other concerns which effect everyone’s safety from start to finish. Don’t let me start with the returns issue with big partner accounts.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Is your hub cheating the numbers! Will this ever stop?..same packages going in circles for days, as well as many other concerns which effect everyone’s safety from start to finish. Don’t let me start with the returns issue with big partner accounts.
one center manager has been fired and a local Sort boss demoted for playing with numbers here.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Thought you were talking mega millions.
I don't play but someone near Chicago won.

as @rod likes to say....one of obama's kids probably.

whoever it was , their life is just about over......and miserable.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I find it hilarious how they can lie to us and everything’s fine but if we lie or they think we lie to them we get terminated.

542thruNthru

How is safety being effected?

JL 0513

Gotta love these companies. UPS has to be among the worst offenders of this practice where the pressure from the top down demands good numbers, often unrealistic numbers. This pressures lower management to falsify numbers, leading to terminations. On a lower level too where driver sups put the pressure on drivers, drivers cheat, driver gets fired.

Why the hell can't we just stop setting everyone up to be dishonest in the persuit of imaginary numbers?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Gotta love these companies. UPS has to be among the worst offenders of this practice where the pressure from the top down demands good numbers, often unrealistic numbers. This pressures lower management to falsify numbers, leading to terminations. On a lower level too where driver sups put the pressure on drivers, drivers cheat, driver gets fired.

Why the hell can't we just stop setting everyone up to be dishonest in the persuit of imaginary numbers?
Ever since we went public, corporate has been playing the dangle the carrot game with numbers. We have quite a few drivers that chase that number. The smart ones just do the job right and let management worry about the made up numbers. I couldn't care less what some jackwad in IE says my overallowed is. If it's bad, come demonstrate how it's done with me on the truck. They won't do it without cheating.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
This is probably not in your job duties to care about such things. The only number cheating you should keep an eye on is your paid hours

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Can I give you some advice brown buddy
MYOB it will make your life easier

mcsketcher

It won’t stop until they run out of people willing to be drivers. You might think it can’t happen, but look at the loaders. They’re keeping anyone who has a pulse, and where I am they’re still short.

A sup in street clothes bailed me out today because I was supposed to do 30.9 DPH(I figured it after, and that’s clocked in time, not on the road time) and be ready for pickups. Didn’t happen. Nothing was said to me.