Will There Be Violence on November 9th?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
IMO, there will be a lot of unhappy deplorables who feel they've been wronged and need to act out. Trump, who is perhaps the most masterful demagogue in American history, has fed such a string of lies to you people that you will probably feel the need to rise-up and defend a "rigged", "unfair", and "illegal" election.

Lock and load, morons.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why don't you wait 'til the final votes come in.......early A.M. hours of Nov. 9th. Have patience before your gloating schedule begins!!

over9five

Staff member
The idiot Al Gore supporters didn't commit any violence when that loser contested the election.
It will be no different this time.
Dumb thread.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
IMO, there will be a lot of unhappy deplorables who feel they've been wronged and need to act out. Trump, who is perhaps the most masterful demagogue in American history, has fed such a string of lies to you people that you will probably feel the need to rise-up and defend a "rigged", "unfair", and "illegal" election.

Lock and load, morons.
I pity TOS when hillary fails.
TOS who currently suffers from BDS, will automatically develop TDS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Al Gore supporters weren't Trump deplorables...a huge difference. Care to place a bet?
I've been channel surfing everytime Obuma comes on the TV .....it's been easy to do the same for the screecher ,Clinton..... I have my methods and they don't involve violence or guns!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I've been channel surfing everytime Obuma comes on the TV .....it's been easy to do the same for the screecher ,Clinton..... I have my methods and they don't involve violence or guns!!

You're not a deplorable. I'm talking the fringe gun-nut types who really do believe that the election is rigged, that Trump is God, and that violence is a "solution". I have many GOP friends and we simply agree to disagree about politics and government. None of them would ever act out because their candidate lost.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The key words are "certain fringe types". There are fringe types in every group. I'm sure I probably could find a few acts of violence re Al Gore.
There won't be any large scale violence.

I agree that the Left also has a lunatic Berkeley fringe. The ALF types and the extreme tree huggers drive me crazy as well. These people do commit violent acts. Trump has been very successful in appealing to the lunatic fringe, which seems to have grown exponentially since he became the nominee.

I'm sorry to say that bad things are going to be happening the day after.