Will this be awful's Last Stand???

Hofficer Hater

As the last UPS supplement comes to an end this weekend, will this be the last National Master Agreements (UPS, Freight & Carhauler) Hoffa and his corrupt hofficers negotiate in the next decade?

How many honestly feel Ken or any of the tools that have tossed his salad for the past two decades stand a chance to continue to sellout the members after 2021?!

542thruNthru

As the last UPS supplement comes to an end this weekend, will this be the last National Master Agreements (UPS, Freight & Carhauler) Hoffa and his corrupt hofficers negotiate in the next decade?

How many honestly feel Ken or any of the tools that have tossed his salad for the past two decades stand a chance to continue to sellout the members after 2021?!

Again, who are you supporting?

badpal

Very good chance.

Heavy Package

will this be the last National Master Agreements (UPS, Freight & Carhauler) Hoffa and his corrupt hofficers negotiate in the next decade?

I am planning on how to spend my retro check this weekend. Just told the wife and kids what a rough summer it's going to be after Q1 results so they need to reverse their school clothes so they look new again and told the wife to get her :censored2: in the kitchen and learn how to cook as she is not allowed to dine out for the next few months. LMAO.

F

Frankie's Friend

I am planning on how to spend my retro check this weekend. Just told the wife and kids what a rough summer it's going to be after Q1 results so they need to reverse their school clothes so they look new again and told the wife to get her :censored2: in the kitchen and learn how to cook as she is not allowed to dine out for the next few months. LMAO.
No washing the cars (the kids will like that idea) and fueling on fridays is not allowed either.

All those deficit accruing automated hubs will be handy when the electricity goes out, the generator wont fire up, and/or the service loses a phase.