Will Trump allow a strike against UPS?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
In 1997 the talk was that the POTUS would force Teamsters to go back to work without a contract.

Without a Clinton in office this time, one has to wonder if Trump will allow a strike based on its impact on the US economy.

Last edited:

brown_trousers

Indeed. But I think Trump has the willingness and ability to take self-serving actions to a level most politicians wouldn’t be willing to climb to.
Yes. And he will easily be able to spin a story that we all make $90k a year and want even more. The public wont be on our side after learning what our hourly wage is.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Indeed. But I think Trump has the willingness and ability to take self-serving actions to a level most politicians wouldn’t be willing to climb to.
Actually that's just you being biased.

The only honest politicians have been and are

Ron Paul
Justin Amash
Thomas Massie

Vanakka512

I wouldn't worry about trump I would worry about dems increasing taxes to UPS back to 35%
UPS is making alot more due to tax cuts what helps our case for more wages

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Yes. And he will easily be able to spin a story that we all make $90k a year and want even more. The public wont be on our side after learning what our hourly wage is.
Then it'd be a great time for Hoffa to explain to the public how hard we work and how effen lazy they are that they can't even go to the grocery store for buttwipes.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
The general public has no idea what we make or what we get. They just know ups drivers work hard. Most people think I make 15 bucks an hour lol. I only tell people I know outside of work what I make, if they ask.