Will TU and or TDU apologize?

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Good news. Those sights are spinning it as the IBT spending too much money on lawyers to fight the bogus charges. Let's review....all charges dropped means he didn't do it. Innocent people deserve a defense.

anHOURover

tdu will never say sorry how is dl going to put gas in there clunker now? i wonder how few people will show up this weekend in Philly to see guest speaker MR TDU dl..

Gimme Danger

Will convention delegates, alternates and guests apologize for booing and screaming at the 6 now-elected regional vice presidents while being nominated at the IBT convention?
Will there ever be an apology for the terrible behavior by HH supporters at the convention?
I'm thinking No on that one.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Will convention delegates, alternates and guests apologize for booing and screaming at the 6 now-elected regional vice presidents while being nominated at the IBT convention?
Will there ever be an apology for the terrible behavior by HH supporters at the convention?
I'm thinking No on that one.
Was there a slander party of guilt against delegates plasted all over the web? Once again, will anyone apologize for their stoning of Hall? Or is it going to be 5 years of complaints about legal fees?

Gimme Danger

The face to face disrespect and threats are more indicative of the dysfunctionality of our union. Especially since the challengers were declared unwinnable candidates, and 6 of them won.
And there was a whole lot of online disparaging of the challenging candidates, including after the 6 candidates won.
So I'm guessing no apologies there.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The face to face disrespect and threats are more indicative of the dysfunctionality of our union. Especially since the challengers were declared unwinnable candidates, and 6 of them won.
And there was a whole lot of online disparaging of the challenging candidates, including after the 6 candidates won.
So I'm guessing no apologies there.
I'm talking about the fact that all opposition said Ken was going down with all this irrefutable guilt and a rerun election was eminent. A few "You guys ain't winning." is minuscule campared to lies, mistruths and slanderous comments made by the opposition and another group who stood to make a ton of money if TU won.

Gimme Danger

I guess this is meaningless...
tmp_24831-FB_IMG_1487801699091-1121788370.jpg

LeadBelly

Banned
Looks like hall is officially in the clear.
IIO Charges Against hall Withdrawn
How will the spin machine turn this around?
I don't really want to say I told you so, but if you go through all my posts the last 4 to 5 months I've been saying Kenny was okay. I also said the election would be certified. When you look at what I post it's factual. When you look at @The Son of Sam posts the are non factual and spread fear and disorganization.

Now moving forward lets try and work together and get a good contract.

Brown Spider

We should probably rally around getting the best contract we can get.
Are you related to the original LeadBelly that posted on BC? His son, maybe? Your politics seem similar...but you appear to be much more subdued than he was. Gotta' tell ya', the old man was a pain in the ass...but you seem to be a bit more in control of yourself. Welcome to BC!

LeadBelly

Banned
Are you related to the original LeadBelly that posted on BC? His son, maybe? Your politics seem similar...but you appear to be much more subdued than he was. Gotta' tell ya', the old man was a pain in the ass...but you seem to be a bit more in control of yourself. Welcome to BC!
It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance!

Gimme Danger

Actually they were deniable. They were denied.
The protest was denied. The threats were not denied. The decision read something to the effect that threats and insults were shouted into the void, and did not deter MT from giving his speech and he wasn't intimidated by the threats.
The threats and insults were recorded, therefore they are undeniable.
Hats off to MT for not being intimidated by disrespectful and rude behavior by grown children.

Gimme Danger

Actually they were deniable. They were denied.
The protest was denied. The threats were not denied. The decision read something to the effect that threats and insults were shouted into the void, and did not deter MT from giving his speech and he wasn't intimidated by the threats.
The threats and insults were recorded, therefore they are undeniable.
Hats off to MT for not being intimidated by disrespectful and rude behavior by grown children.