will ups call for second chance at road test

BigFrank

I failed my road test two weeks ago in nyc for 22.4 driver ago. Instructor stated I can retake test again in two weeks, I need more practice. I have heard nothing from ups for second try at road test. I am disappointed, wanted my second chance at test to be a driver. It sucks big time. I log in online to check status of my application for driver and it shows inactive, on file, no attention needed at this time. I guess ups have enough people to fill driver position, or maybe they will call around holidays when they are desperate for bodies, numbers, headcount.

Last edited:
I failed my road test two weeks ago in nyc for 22.4 driver ago. Instructor stated I can retake test again in two weeks, I need more practice. I have heard nothing from ups for second try at road test. I am disappointed, wanted my second chance at test to be a driver. It sucks big time. I log in online to check status of my application for driver and it shows inactive, on file, no attention needed at this time. I guess ups have enough people to fill driver position, or maybe they will call around holidays when they are desperate for bodies, numbers, headcount.
Frankie

Amazon needs people and they have automatics with AC and a radio

El Correcto

god is dead
They’ll give you a call once they scrap all their standards. (Not the transmissions)

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
He probably thought you were an inside employee. They will never call you back to schedule another test. You must reapply for another job posting.

KoennenTiger

You're off the street?

No they won't be calling you again. If you were a hub rat you could try again in nine months or a year or something. Maybe apply again next year? In the meanwhile go get your cdl and learn what a clutch is ffs