Will UPS CEO Carol Tome sacrifice for the team?

rod

Retired 22 years
You’re probably right and I don’t remember all the details. I was pretty young and other drivers and full timers were telling me to put money in so I did.
I had about $180,000 in it when it was stopped. I turned that over into UPS stock which then split shortly after that. UPS was VERY good for my nest egg retirement account back then.

textat3

True ditch ie…..seriously what a way to save $$$$. Ditch IE, bring back hr, at least the cute ones, especially the red head, turkey 18-20lbs and 50 an hour.

Thebrownblob

you’re more the junior than me. In every sense.
1673732575562.gif

Thebrownblob

I can’t speak for the company. But you have to expect to work overtime, so 6 day work weeks should be expected.
Or would you rather the PVDs take your volume?

If it’s the latter, then you’re in agreement with management.
Wrong Poindexter if the company wants to continue to force overtime on a six day, they will have to compensate us for the loss of our valuable time more than just time and a half.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Wrong Poindexter if the company wants to continue to force overtime on a six day, they will have to compensate us for the loss of our valuable time more than just time and a half.
Actually, won't you just accept what they give you? At the worker level, not at the bargaining table, (where they'll agree to many things you'll be unhappy about). It won't be any different than any other time.

Pullman Brown

I can’t speak for the company. But you have to expect to work overtime, so 6 day work weeks should be expected.
Or would you rather the PVDs take your volume?

If it’s the latter, then you’re in agreement with management.

I distinguish working overtime five days a week from six-punch producing overtime. The company agreed to staff its operations accordingly! It has not! Integrity issues on both sides.