Brace

I know it's a topic that comes up a lot, but how many people are fired because of an :censored2: of a full-time sup didn't like a guy and whacked him on their last day of probation (like in my case) or they got fired only to have success at places like Amazon or Fedex who are a lot stricter imo.

The hub near me is always screeching about how they don't have enough people, yet they have one of the staunchest non-rehire policies out of any company I know and they pay in peanuts, so one of those has to give.

PT Car Washer

I know it's a topic that comes up a lot, but how many people are fired because of an :censored2: of a full-time sup didn't like a guy and whacked him on their last day of probation (like in my case) or they got fired only to have success at places like Amazon or Fedex who are a lot stricter imo.

The hub near me is always screeching about how they don't have enough people, yet they have one of the staunchest non-rehire policies out of any company I know and they pay in peanuts, so one of those has to give.
Why do you want to come back then? Actually I have seen several guys come back.

Brace

Even if the pay is peanuts, the benefits are great.
What sucks is when I worked there, the bastards only paid 8.50 an hour, now new hires get as much as $12 with perks like a monthly bonus and free rides if you take the bus.

Wish I had waited. Could have gotten all that and a better supervisor.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
What sucks is when I worked there, the bastards only paid 8.50 an hour, now new hires get as much as $12 with perks like a monthly bonus and free rides if you take the bus.

Oops.

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day

Starting wage for PTers at my hub is $15 and anyone who was below that got bumped immediately. Happened right after last peak

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
as a whole? never

case by case basis has been and will always be a thing, but if their beef with you had any bit of legitimacy, you won’t be

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Couldn’t keep up, Huh?

Box Ox

Only @Bestsorteralive would be able to come back for sure. He’s the Jesus Christ of package sorters. Can move cardboard in miraculous ways once thought not possible until UPS was finally blessed with his presence a few days ago.

Brace

Couldn’t keep up, Huh?
lol when I worked there, I loaded and they didn't even tell me they were tracking my progress because our dock didn't scan.

The irony is, the day I got fired, they made me sign off on the sheet and I was right at 300 which was higher than a lot of the lazy mofos working there.

I shattered the standards at Fedex which is like 420.

john chesney

If you’re on an actual do not hire list and it does exist you will not be hired

brown_trousers

I know it's a topic that comes up a lot, but how many people are fired because of an :censored2: of a full-time sup didn't like a guy and whacked him on their last day of probation (like in my case) or they got fired only to have success at places like Amazon or Fedex who are a lot stricter

Sorry, Its not a topic that comes up alot. And even if they did relax that policy, it would not benefit people who were fired. It would only benefit those who left UPS under good circumstances.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
lol when I worked there, I loaded and they didn't even tell me they were tracking my progress because our dock didn't scan.

The irony is, the day I got fired, they made me sign off on the sheet and I was right at 300 which was higher than a lot of the lazy mofos working there.

I shattered the standards at Fedex which is like 420.
300 loading a trailer is trash, fyi

john chesney

I don’t know how that let anyone go.I got a blind guy loading my truck

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If you don't make it in the hub you've got problems.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2018-5-27_9-34-56.png