William & Kate (A Poll)

Do you give a rats behind about William and Kate?

• Total voters

over9five

Staff member
So what? She looks ok here:

kate-middleton-and-prince-william-bikini-vacation-photos.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's an important event for the UK. He has been dating her for 8 years. He has entrusted her with Diana's ring........gorgeous, by the way.

I think it's exciting for the people.......the speculation will start...who will she wear? What food will be served? Who's invited? Is there an iron clad pre-nup?

I think it's exciting......and they make a great couple. Soon to be King William !

P

pickup

If they have a male heir, he would be in line for the throne but there is a long line ahead of him and it doesn't look like the old bat whose arse is warming that throne is going anywhere soon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Last I heard, the queen wanted to skip over Charles as heir because she hates Camilla (horse face). She wants William to inherit the throne when she's done.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
"Her parents can't be overly happy. She has been largely unemployed since she left school and is now marrying someone who has been on welfare most of his life. With the new government's promise to cut housing benefit and force those who repeatedly turn down work into manual labour I do worry for them."
click