Wine Tasting Party?

moreluck

golden ticket member
I hear they are a lot of fun. I have the wineries close to me, but I am not much for wine. :(

I have over 20 wineries within 1- 1 1/2 hours from me. I don't drink at all, but played designated driver to a bunch of UPS wives as we visited them while the men golfed at Pala Mesa. Each one had a gift shop and they were riot. I got purple socks with bunches of grapes on them.......never seen any like them before or since. Also got a couple beautiful plates for display with grapes on them....

menotyou

bella amicizia
I have over 20 wineries within 1- 1 1/2 hours from me. I don't drink at all, but played designated driver to a bunch of UPS wives as we visited them while the men golfed at Pala Mesa. Each one had a gift shop and they were riot. I got purple socks with bunches of grapes on them.......never seen any like them before or since. Also got a couple beautiful plates for display with grapes on them.....
Yum.

old levi's

blank space
I have over 20 wineries within 1- 1 1/2 hours from me. I don't drink at all, but played designated driver to a bunch of UPS wives as we visited them while the men golfed at Pala Mesa. Each one had a gift shop and they were riot. I got purple socks with bunches of grapes on them.......never seen any like them before or since. Also got a couple beautiful plates for display with grapes on them.....

That has got to be good!