Winter Boots/ Summer Shoes Suggestions

ShiiDe

Hey so I deliver in the Midwest, so we see the whole spectrum of seasons throughout the year. For the last 2 years I’ve been using 2 different pairs of redwings for work, but for the price point and longevity, I don’t think they are worth it. What do y’all recommend? Looking for summer delivery shoe ideas, and also cold weather boot ideas.

542thruNthru

Hey so I deliver in the Midwest, so we see the whole spectrum of seasons throughout the year. For the last 2 years I’ve been using 2 different pairs of redwings for work, but for the price point and longevity, I don’t think they are worth it. What do y’all recommend? Looking for summer delivery shoe ideas, and also cold weather boot ideas.

Plenty of recommendation. Knock yourself out.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Your word usage in this short story comes across as if you want to be thought of as an intelligent person.

But...

Only a dummy would ask the questions you did.

Good luck using the search button and reading the links my patnah' above posted for you.

This is an on topic approved message that is helping in every way possible.

542thruNthru

Your word usage in this short story comes across as if you want to be thought of as an intelligent person.

But...

Only a dummy would ask the questions you did.

Good luck using the search button and reading the links my patnah' above posted for you.

This is an on topic approved message that is helping in every way possible.
Post reported. Off topic

542thruNthru

Stop

Following

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sheesh
200w-3.gif

Poop Head

Judge me.
Tren in the winter. Dbol in the summer.