Winter of Our Discontent

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
58 early today, 19 tonight, vacation next week, eye surgery, in and out, dog to the vet, back to work next week. Doing absolutely nothing other than the above this week off.
It was NEGATIVE 23 last night...If I could get a 19 degree day, I'd take the bike out and go for a winter ride. Can't wait for spring!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Getting wisdom teeth out and a small pin put in my jaw...very minor but gonna be as miserable as a high priced hooker in a low priced wwhorehouse.
Had mine taken out years ago...They give ya good drugs....and if you're getting knocked out, you won't feel a thing. I got a minor infection in my finger...nothing a couple of stitches won't fix I'm hoping.

scooby0048

Had mine taken oit years ago...They give ya good drugs....and if you're getting knocked out, you won't feel a thing. I got a minor infection in my finger...nothing a few stitches won't fix I'm hoping.

"Painless Dentistry"...lol yeah right. They are gassing me and doin it. They better give me something for when I get home or all hell will break loose!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You want to be knocked out. Likelihood is that they will split the tooth and bring it out in halves. Don't eat any Doritos for a while...
I had my bottom and top ones removed at different times...was awake for both. Wasn't pleasant but no pain till hours afterwards.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
"Painless Dentistry"...lol yeah right. They are gassing me and doin it. They better give me something for when I get home or all hell will break loose!
They will. I can't take any of those narcotic pills...vicodin or oxys. They kill pain but make me so nauseous, it's not worth it.

Z

ZQXC

It was so cold when I was coming home later in the evening, I had to pull over and pee. I swear it was freezing in mid stream and sounded like pebbles hitting the ground!

If there was any wind chill involved, I don't believed I would have taken Mr. Johnson out.

scooby0048

Pass!! The coldest temps I've seen here in the last few years was -5. And I still wore shorts to work...lol
You know BB, I am THAT GUY who wears shorts almost all year round. If the temp is above freezing and the snow is 6" or less, I'm wearing shorts and an UA hoodie.

oldupsman

Seems like the only thing as depressing as having peak approaching, is seeing today come and go. Not sure I can handle working a full week anymore! Kind of like this work a day, take two off routine we've been doing!
When's my next vacation?

Well Pack, if you were retired like me you would enjoy the end of the holiday. All the little people go back to
work and get out of my way. My gym will no longer be crowded and I can go shopping for anything at any time
during the day. Holidays are a pain in the butt for retired folks. You working people get in the way.