Wireless Speaker

Arcfyre

I know this has been discussed before, but as technology continues to improve, I figured I'd start a new thread.

For those of you who listen to music on road, what type (make & model) wireless speaker do you use?

I have a jambox by jawbone and it's getting tired. The battery no longer lasts a full day, and it's impossible to hear over the sound of the old T444 powered trucks.

If someone has one that they are very happy with, I would like to hear about it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
This isn't mine but I have this identical unit in my package car. I do have it wired directly to the battery though. But it keeps the tunes bumping all day long.

SANY0420.JPG

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I know this has been discussed before, but as technology continues to improve, I figured I'd start a new thread.

For those of you who listen to music on road, what type (make & model) wireless speaker do you use?

I have a jambox by jawbone and it's getting tired. The battery no longer lasts a full day, and it's impossible to hear over the sound of the old T444 powered trucks.

If someone has one that they are very happy with, I would like to hear about it.
Bluetooth headphones are the way to go. 1st of all its unprofessional to roll up to a customer with your music blaring and 2nd a customer doesn't want to listen to what your listening to, some customers anyway. Yeah roll up to mom mom and pop pop wih Metallica bumpin, you get where im going with this dude lol. Bluetooth headphones, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Listen to music and talk on phone without taking hand off wheel. Some people are still stuck in the 70s n 80s though so its all good lmfao.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Home Depot sells a job site radio by Ryobi. It has regular radio and Bluetooth streaming available. It also has a USB port to charge your phone or device. I have an older model that you have to plug your phone into and it is plenty loud and the charge lasts for days.

upsman68

Bluetooth headphones are the way to go. 1st of all its unprofessional to roll up to a customer with your music blaring and 2nd a customer doesn't want to listen to what your listening to, some customers anyway. Yeah roll up to mom mom and pop pop wih Metallica bumpin, you get where im going with this dude lol. Bluetooth headphones, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Listen to music and talk on phone without taking hand off wheel. Some people are still stuck in the 70s n 80s though so its all good lmfao.

I thought headphones are a no no while driving.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Been wearing them for 3 years now. Nobody has ever said a word to me about them. Obviously I pick my spots where I actually listen to music on them because of traffic or business delivering. Super convenient for real. And before anyone even sais their illegal, ive delivered to many a state police houses and never have they said a word to me with them on my ears while ive delivered to them in person. Like I will reinterate, in my opinion its just unprofessional rolling up to some customers with your music up loud, they don't want to listen to what your rockin on your radio or what have ya lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its the same difference you could say, both would be considered a in cab distraction, no difference between the 2. Bluetooth headphones are the more professional way to go if you want to listen to music. I still see drivers blaring their radios and driving down the road with their phones in their hands while driving. Im thinking to myself you freakin idiots lol, yeah go ahead and get caught with your phone in your hand up to your ear with a supe out doing an observation and you may get fired since in most states that's definitely against the law. Thing of it is, a lot of drivers are just not technologically savvy enough to use the Bluetooth headphones, even though it makes more sense, more convenient, and basically kills 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Its the same difference you could say, both would be considered a in cab distraction, no difference between the 2. Bluetooth headphones are the more professional way to go if you want to listen to music. I still see drivers blaring their radios and driving down the road with their phones in their hands while driving. Im thinking to myself you freakin idiots lol, yeah go ahead and get caught with your phone in your hand up to your ear with a supe out doing an observation and you may get fired since in most states that's definitely against the law. Thing of it is, a lot of drivers are just not technologically savvy enough to use the Bluetooth headphones, even though it makes more sense, more convenient, and basically kills 2 birds with 1 stone lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 208