Wisconsin Dems fail again!

klein

Für Meno :)
The last laugh is the best laugh.
You think Wisconsin held all those demostrations for nothing.
Voters thought it was a no-brainer, and they didn't turn out.

Next time around they will, - in strives !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Those crowds in those demonstrations were from out of state and were bussed in for the demonstrations to try to make unions look strong and they can't vote!!

klein

Yup, next UPS strike, and if the republicans are in power, will simply legislate you back to work with the grounds of slowing down the economy and Fedex/USPS can't keep up by themselves.

So, you'll be forced to take the paycut, and cut in bennies.

I'ld like to see this board supporting weaker unions then !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, next UPS strike, and if the republicans are in power, will simply legislate you back to work with the grounds of slowing down the economy and Fedex/USPS can't keep up by themselves.

Your mouth runneth over !!!

When you consider only 11-13% of all workers are unionized.....weaker unions is all that exists.

klein

Your mouth runneth over !!!

When you consider only 11-13% of all workers are unionized.....weaker unions is all that exists.

Wow ! In Germany it's 100%, without the self-employed ofcourse.
Yet, Germany exports more goods then the USA.

klein

I pre-warned her already ! Besides, she has experience in all these big events.... she'll be a great help (I hope) LOL
Actually, she wants to do her own business next year selling stuff at these summer events.

Stay in context for a change. The Wisconsin vs. union thing was about PUBLIC employee unions, not the teamsters or ups or canuck hot dog vendors.

Buddybrown

Perhaps someone is STRIVING to be normal...LMAO! The union threw a lot of $$ at this in a losing effort....Where's our big Union rep T.O.S.?? He really must be crying not to comment on the republican victory over Public Unions. Hey maybe his buddy can strive to wake him up. :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Perhaps someone is STRIVING to be normal...LMAO! The union threw a lot of $$ at this in a losing effort....Where's our big Union rep T.O.S.?? He really must be crying not to comment on the republican victory over Public Unions. Hey maybe his buddy can strive to wake him up. :)

I don't think good buddy has a strive.