Wisdom From A Child

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When I got home tonight after a typically difficult day, my daughter said the following, and I think she's pretty smart.

"When you give FedEx all you've got and then you turn old, they throw it back at you like a bomb".

northbound

When I got home tonight after a typically difficult day, my daughter said the following, and I think she's pretty smart.

"When you give FedEx all you've got and then you turn old, they throw it back at you like a bomb".

Words from a 35 year old career college/live with mommy and daddy society owes me something free loader

MAKAVELI

Words from a 35 year old career college/live with mommy and daddy society owes me something free loader
Obviously you haven't stopped drinking the purple kool aid from the well.You got to stop, it's rotting your brain.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Yep, that's me. I'm pretty sure I could buy and sell you a couple times over and still have plenty left. Yours are words from a career loser who can't find anything but a driving job at Ground, gets his medical "benefits" from the ER, and lives in a car under the freeway.

FedEx Ground, where losers have a home.

Doc Sorting Dude

Here's hoping your kid has a bright future and not be so pessimistic about the future. If my son spoke like that (you didn't mention age) I would be contacting the Mensa Society.

northbound

Yep, that's me. I'm pretty sure I could buy and sell you a couple times over and still have plenty left. Yours are words from a career loser who can't find anything but a driving job at Ground, gets his medical "benefits" from the ER, and lives in a car under the freeway.

FedEx Ground, where losers have a home.

Geez you sure figured me out. Hahaha
With the work force express has right now it's no wonder they are shifting stuff away from you clowns

TUT

Sounds good, but the truth is you actually conspire against your own employer, at least in words you share here. Now you feel justified doing so, but it doesn't equate to "giving it all you got", in the general sense of the saying. Have you sat down and told her that you do only what is needed? Try and sway customer behavior to switch over to UPS? Try to do things that cost Fedex packages? Try to sway other workers to do the same? Just sayin... Because... Well you posted such things.

To me you could be right in Fedex sucks, but two wrongs.... You should exit the company and keep your own morals and integrity.

thedownhillEXPRESS

I believe it is more noble to stand up against an oppresser rather than just leave.
If the leaders of the early 20th century labor movements had just moved on, things would have never improved.
The fact is there comes a time when people like MFE are needed to fight from within, and we need more of that in the present day.

bbsam

Staff member

What's so smart? All she did was parrot back what you constantly spew..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have kids too. We share more than we realize.

My daughter who said this is less than 10 years old. She wants to work for Google or Pixar when she grows up, and we never talk about work at home. My guess is that she will realize her dream.