Wisdom, Knowledge,Talent; And it's all, right here, at the Cafe.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Mechanic for brown: I am replying to your posting and I want to first say steel toe gave a better answer for your job situation than any I could could come up with.
I am addressing another related issue that you brought up but didn't ask for help so I hope you don't find what I am about to say intrusive.

On another post, you posted a picture of yourself and your family with the mentioning of "a kid who is sick more often than he should be".

Well, what jumped at me was the redness of his face (is there a little puffiness too?) . Let me ask a couple of questions, was this child breast fed? If yes, did he have these problems then? Did he at some point go to milk formula or just milk? If so did the problems start then?

I am trying to be brief here but I went to the cystic fibrosis website and saw the symptoms and they just happen to be the same symptoms of a kid who can't handle milk ( specifically pasteurized cow's milk) . The production of mucus to encapsulate something that the body finds objectionable is a defense reaction of the body. In addition, milk itself is mucus like ( I believe Borden the maker of glues is also one of the largest milk producers in this country , coincidence?) So, basically we have a gastrointestinal system that can't handle the milk. A body that produces mucus in response to this . A substance (the milk ) that needs to find its way out of the body through mucus drip, through the pores of the skin the bowels which tend to get sticky with partially undigested milk as well as in the descending colon, where the garbage of the body gets deposited for the garbage men to take out so to speak. does he have sticky slimy stools? Asthma: partially from the mucus obstructing the nasal passages and well as the tubes narrowing due to the histamine reaction (which is an allergic reaction) to the milk.

Also, the ear infections due to the mucous mixing with any food in the mouth and throat falling down into the eustacian tubes that lead to the ears where the food ferments(bacteria) and nowhere to go for it is stuck there and hence ear infections.
I believe there is a genetic marker for cystic fibrosis and should be easily determined. No? Yes?

I throw this out there because i was this kid at one point with puffy bags under the eyes to boot. Ear infections, mucus, etc. Off the milk when I was 19, symptoms gone with some withdrawal symptoms in the first four days. I hate to diagnose and I was tempted to based on that picture alone. But now i read this and I am compelled to post even though it exposes me as more of a crank. I post this publicly because maybe someone else out there knows what the heck I am talking about. Could say more but probably said too much.

Thanks, pickup!