Wish I could wear a uniform...

BrownDooDoo

I've ruined a lot of white tee's already at UPS lol. Uniform does look pretty slick. Can see how I'd get tired of it. Not sure if I'll ever put one on. Maybe someday if my body can make it through preload

Returntosender

I've ruined a lot of white tee's already at UPS lol. Uniform does look pretty slick. Can see how I'd get tired of it. Not sure if I'll ever put one on. Maybe someday if my body can make it through preload
Save your receipts on all the tee's you buy for work and shoes,socks. Those receipts are useful come tax season.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Save your receipts on all the tee's you buy for work and shoes,socks. Those receipts are useful come tax season.

I gave my tax guy a list of my write-offs and he first told me I couldn't write off my black socks, white t's and underwear because I could also wear them outside of work. I was like, "Bro, if you would see this stuff after working at UPS there is no way I would wear this stuff outside of work, even if I wanted to." He changed his mind rather quickly.

BrownDooDoo

I had no idea it would be so dirty lol. Now its dirt mixed in with a complete sweat drenching. I literally take my shirt off and wring it out throughout the shift or at the end of the shift lol. Wouldnt even wanna see how much it'd end up to be in a gallon bucket.

mixyo

Dispatcher
I gave my tax guy a list of my write-offs and he first told me I couldn't write off my black socks, white t's and underwear because I could also wear them outside of work. I was like, "Bro, if you would see this stuff after working at UPS there is no way I would wear this stuff outside of work, even if I wanted to." He changed his mind rather quickly.

you can write-off underwear? that's hot!

but yeah I've ruined a decent amount of clothes in my 3 months as a preloaded. quite amazing actually.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed

but yeah I've ruined a decent amount of clothes in my 3 months as a preloaded. quite amazing actually.

ASK FOR A WORK APRON. YOU ARE ENTITLED TO IT!

That is all.

Returntosender

That's why you buy tees at Target, you can get a pack of 3 for 14.99 after their ruined just buy another pack and keep the receipts, even insoles for you shoes you can use for write offs.

Tough Guy

What I go through the quickest, especially in winter, are PANTS! I split the belt, so the constant leaning over, and rubbing up against the belt, causes pants to eventually wear down and develop holes/tears around the front of the mid-thigh. In summer I basically just have a set of 2 or 3 gym shorts that I recycle, and wash with other laundry as needed, so those tend to last longer.