Women's Uniform

MTbrown

Are there any lady drivers out there who have found pants that actually fit?? I was told to order the men's because the women's pants are pleated in the front. The shirts are way too short and I can almost pull the pants up to my armpits! I don't care if I look like a dork in the uniform. I just need to be able to move around normally. Any advice???

MTbrown

The lady who ordered them told me they look weird and every other woman who has worked at our center wore men's instead.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Are the other female driver about the same size as you? Would you feel comfortable trying on a pair of their pants and, if they fit or are close, ordering new pants for yourself?

Unless, of course, you enjoy wearing pants that go up to just under your armpits. :)

MTbrown

Right now there is only one other female driver who is a good bit larger than I am. I guess I could ask her how she gets her pants to fit without offending her or something.

rod

Retired 22 years
Are there any lady drivers out there who have found pants that actually fit?? I was told to order the men's because the women's pants are pleated in the front. The shirts are way too short and I can almost pull the pants up to my armpits! I don't care if I look like a dork in the uniform. I just need to be able to move around normally. Any advice???

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the pants don't even look good on the guys. If you want anything close to a good fit you will have to have them altered. UPS likes their people looking like slobs and driving dirty trucks now days. Apparently if the public thinks all UPS drivers are deranged slobs its good for business.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1431568254.201635.jpg