wondering what you think about this...

upsset

That was definitley improper driver release methods. He then got in the jump seat (was this a supervisor) and than they drove away with bulkhead door open and no seatbelt.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That was clearly not a driver helper. You would think with all of the paparazzi that they would have at least closed the bulkhead door. I would have bagged the package, positioned it over the gate and slowly lowered it to the ground as best I could.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That was clearly not a driver helper. You would think with all of the paparazzi that they would have at least closed the bulkhead door. I would have bagged the package, positioned it over the gate and slowly lowered it to the ground as best I could.

I would have bagged it, tied the bag in a knot, and hung the bag on the other side of the fence with the knot between the boards. Did this guy know he was being filmed?

I was wondering about that whole helper thing, too. I was also wondering if this guy even works for UPS because i'm not a driver and I can clearly see rule after rule after rule being broken...on video camera. I wonder what they're gonna do to that guy at his hub if/when they see this video....