Work shoes

jaker

trolling
If driving then any of the all leather ones , if you are in the hub whatever ones you want

And please don't tell me they are for driving and you couldn't find all leather NB nowhere , did you check the Internet I heard you can see a lot more on it then in the store

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Miles Austin(lol) does know his shoes, I aint doggin him for it cause he does lol. My suggestion this time of year is to find some comfy work shoes or boots that are waterproof or goretex. Winter ya never know with rain, sleet, snow or what have ya. Especially the fact that peak is going to be here in the blink of an eye and were going to be out there everyday for a long extended period of time. Comfy and waterproof is what your focusing on this time of the year.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Oh FFS, read the darn FAQ.

Q What are the best work shoes/boots?
A This is a matter of opinion/preference and has been discussed several times. The most popular range from Redwings at the most expensive end of the spectrum to Nike ACG boots in the middle to the cheapest like New Balance NB608 or Sketchers Keystone work sneakers. All employees need to wear footwear that is sturdy and non-slip. Additionally drivers' shoes need to be black or brown and have a polishable upper. Make sure the shoe fits you well or you'll be more prone to blisters. Generally you get what you pay for with work shoes. One thing everyone here usually agrees upon is that you can't go wrong with adding Dr Sholl's massaging gel work insoles.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...ons-read-before-posting.359027/#ixzz3JxlX4wyE

watdaflock?

PM Austin. He knows all there is to know about shoes.

Saying I know "all" would be pretentious but it is accurate to say I'm knowledgeable.
Trolling becomes necessary around here because many recommendations are wrong.

(here we go again....)
I recommend visiting a legit running store (not Footlocker or Dicks sporting goods at the mall) and have them "test" your feet for any pronation issues.
Some people have flat feet, other have high arches.

Get your feet tested before finding a shoe for work.
Most important is proper fit for preventing tired feet and legs.

oldngray

nowhere special
Start a trend- go barefoot.
barefoot shoes.jpg