Worked 10 days straight: what should I expect? Pt T-S airport gateway worker.

MattM

Preparing for the worst. I thought I would get a thread going a few days early

I’m a regularly scheduled tuesday-Saturday airport worker. We’ve been working everyday since 12/15.
Recently on Mondaythe paycheck viewer came online and appeared accurate. But what should I expect for this upcoming cycle?

my union does have an amendment for Sunday work counting as double time (no matter if it’s a 7th working day). So this leaves the sixth working day in limbo.

is our sixth working day (Monday) counted first as long as we work five consecutive days after? I happen to be scheduled off Saturday.

In the past our bosses have told us that our workweek starts on Monday and that Saturday work would count as ot, but we’ve been lied to for 4-5 years now

now they say Sunday and Monday work was to be considered double time. But my amendment on the contract shows Sunday only.

Is my SW region as screwed up as the rest of them?

there is large conflict in the pay period dates and our work schedule work period dates. Last year, we had Sunday count as the full DT, and Monday was a OT day with DT after 5 (airport gateways have it after five). It’s all super sketchy. Both union reps have assured us of DT On both Sunday and Monday. I’m not optimistic there