Worked 63 hours last week.

ghn999

Are you a seasonal helper? I worked doubles everyday for the last 3 weeks and I got over 500. I am here at UPS for the benefits bro.

BryantheLion

I leef deengs up n boot dem down
Seasonal indeed. I'm 23 years old and I actually am hoping to become a driver down the road, that's why I don't plan on leaving. I actually worked as a package handler 2008-2009, but then quit to find full time work. I'm back now for the benefits and plan on staying this time. Doing doubles was no joke, it really took a toll on me, but I'd do it again. I find this job to be extremely easy to be honest, I see it as being paid for a small workout and at the same time..I imagine myself playing Tetris on a large scale, lol. That along with being able to listen to music doesn't make the job so bad (in my opinion at least).

quamba 638

Helpers are paid $12.88 here. If you make more than that inside the hub you go down to the $12.88 level when you go out to help the driver.. I've been with the company for almost 7 years and that fact coupled with how they were having me meet with a driver 40 mins away for 1 hour of work has made me vow never to help again until there is contract language addressing these issues.
Don't helpers get 15 an hour when the contract gets passed?