Worked Multiple Centers, Didnt get paid at one causing the second to not pay time and half

Worked two different centers this week, one didn't enter my hours in at all causing my 6th day punch to not be paid time and a half at the other center. Do I have to go to the first center, get them to do a pay roll adjustment to fix those first days, and then wait on that before fixing my 6th day at the next center? Or can the second center adjust the hours for the first?

Thanks, I hope everyone is doing good and not getting burnt out.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Worked two different centers this week, one didn't enter my hours in at all causing my 6th day punch to not be paid time and a half at the other center. Do I have to go to the first center, get them to do a pay roll adjustment to fix those first days, and then wait on that before fixing my 6th day at the next center? Or can the second center adjust the hours for the first?

Go to whichever one you want to fix the issue. If they dont fix it immediately then go find a steward and file under Article 17 of the master. They have two working days to fix the issue or they owe you penalty pay

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
And take a lesson from this. Don't do them any favors going forward.

It's one thing if you're forced, its another if it's at your discretion.
In my local, bottom senority split drivers go where they tell you. It might be another center in the building. Good news is it's usually an easy split.

And always go online and check the timecard viewer when you run something different in another center.